Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business I hope I can count on your vote.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

When you go to cast your vote for either me or my opponent in this coming election, I ask of you one thing. Just one thing I would like you to do. Forget all the rhetoric and mud slinging. Forget about all the shiny dogs and cube ice cream. I want you to look in your heart, because that’s where the true answers lay. There is no lying to your heart. Ask yourself, who will stand up for FREEDOM. Who will have the courage to say, “No, I will not allow that to happen!” If you look into yourself and believe that my opponent will do that, then by all means vote for her. But I would like to leave you with one fact. Since my opponents arrival, there has been a syphilis outbreak in the inner-city.

Thank you and safe travels.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

sorry no

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Santorum 1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!