Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate A couple suggestions.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

One of these is new, the other I’m bringing over from the test server for more opinions.

Suggestion 1: Have the thread attack before you some times.

If a troll has messed up a forum enough, threads are bound to be trolling him before he even gets there.

The use of this is, as it is level 35s with good enough equips 1 shot (almost) everything. A thread can’t use status effects if it doesn’t get a turn.

Suggestion 2: This is another I had that I’m bringing in from the test server.

Have moderators buff threads in other ways.

Copy pasta time

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I love the current moderator mechinic, a little broken still but it’s good. I could imagine the Moderator could be the buff skill for forums.

A moderator could appear and post for example “Alright guys, no rulez in this thread!” which would increase a threads damage. Or, the moderator could post “Alright, I put a a censor on this guy!” which would increase the forums defense to you.

and

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

How a moderator ability that randomizes the forum’s vulnerabilities? “Im moving this **** to ‘off-topic’!”

sONic-GReMLiN

[WeChall]

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

I like these ideas, also so far the only time a moderater appears is from post like attacks, hacker attacks seem to go unnoticed.

anyhow, adding onto to what crinks said, when you first start you have a relatively easy chance to pawn the first threads, however the longer it takes to pawn a thread the tougher and more frequent mods and ailments hits you.

the same could apply as you continue to pwn threads posters will have an increase at attacking you (i.e jumping you), also the occasional appearance of the forum admin ( a much stronger mod)

idk I may be getting over head either the updates cool,now if I could just find out how to minimize the battle screen Log in to see images! sONic-GReMLiN edited this message on 09/10/2009 8:09PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!