Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 New community forums deal only regular damage

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Apparently all new Forumbuildr forums that weren’t on the test server deal only regular damage. So far I can confirm this for Fran is Fat, Post-Apocalyptic Survival Society and The Multiple Personality Order.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Im bumuming its everything built after the sorting feature was done.

Unfortunately, none of those were ON the test server.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I can confirm that all the forums that weren’t on the test server are restricted to normal attacks.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Sorry about this. I knew I’d forget something regarding the sensitivities.

All new forums will automatically be bumigned sensitivities (bumuming they qualify.) In the future we might have users vote on them to make them more forum appropriate.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Suggestion: Allow the person who submits the forum to bumign sensitivities at submission time. That could help lend a feel to the forums for the writers.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Suggestion: Allow the person who submits the forum to bumign sensitivities at submission time. That could help lend a feel to the forums for the writers.

I like this.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

MC Banhammer Posted:

this IF there’s a way to force the forum to be balanced (ie people couldn’t make a forum that’s super weak to just narcissism but immune to everything else Log in to see images!

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I like the idea of allowing people to vote on the sensitives better than allowing the submitted to select them, selecting Mods, Lag Spikes and Surges for one forum might convince the people voting to downvote it because they have a bad experience with it. At least if it’s voted on after the fact, it doesn’t compromise the original submission.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

mterek Posted:

I like the idea of allowing people to vote on the sensitives better than allowing the submitted to select them, selecting Mods, Lag Spikes and Surges for one forum might convince the people voting to downvote it because they have a bad experience with it. At least if it’s voted on after the fact, it doesn’t compromise the original submission.

Mods, Lag Spikes, and Surges are not sensitivities. Those aren’t what I’m talking about.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

MC Banhammer Posted:

Or there could be the same vote option we had when originally doing sensitivities at the top of the Build when it’s complete. One thing to keep track of that would be voted on by the same people voting on the rest of the buildr stuff and then Based on the bumigned difficulty (which affects what it can do) bumign them that way.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

MC Banhammer Posted:

I don’t think this is a good idea because forums that are weak against a majority of players (probably trolls) will get more votes.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

quangntenemy Posted:

I don’t think this is a good idea because forums that are weak against a majority of players (probably trolls) will get more votes.

Well then do it the way suggested above, where it has to be balanced.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!