Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature What you like about the updates.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Or not like. I’ve got to say again it was quite fun to see myself do 1K damage, since I’m pretty close to max buff for my clbum. I thought the moderator feature was great, but I was expecting the mods to actually use a turn like how the forum responds and to delete/edit more than one post when they spawn. The line noise attack was irritating. Log in to see images!

Something I’d like to see is the ability to minimize the battle window. As well as an option to re-enable the “breaking” of frames that happened before due to large images. Since that happens on real forums as well, I felt it was cool to see it here but I recognize the necessity of resizing the images to fit.

Abstract Con-
cept

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

The lag spikes just seem needlessly irritating. However, now that I know there’s a way to prevent them, I don’t mind as much.

On the other hand, the fact that lemon scoops are no longer time dependent makes me and my all too frequent RL lag very happy.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

The lemon changes. The rest don’t really effect high levels.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Forum weaknesses/strengths. They make the middle levels MUCH more interesting, and require some semblance of strategy to beat.

Sadly, once you’re in the endgame the dearth of type variety in usable attacks is a bit frustrating.

Aside from Recipes and Poetry I have three Narcissism attacks that deal 225, 200, and 175 damage, and the next damage type down the line is Aggression at 75 with Authorities – which has such a low base damage that it’s almost never more useful than the strong Narc attacks so there’s no point to spending the UP on it in the first place.

How about the non-camwhores? How does the end-game stack up for you?

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Forum weaknesses/strengths. They make the middle levels MUCH more interesting, and require some semblance of strategy to beat.

Sadly, once you’re in the endgame the dearth of type variety in usable attacks is a bit frustrating.

Aside from Recipes and Poetry I have three Narcissism attacks that deal 225, 200, and 175 damage, and the next damage type down the line is Aggression at 75 with Authorities – which has such a low base damage that it’s almost never more useful than the strong Narc attacks so there’s no point to spending the UP on it in the first place.

How about the non-camwhores? How does the end-game stack up for you?

From what I’ve played so far. A thread that heavily resisted Antisociality, my Quoth the Raven did about 1105. I think it’s far easier for Emo Kids because their top 3 attacks are all different.

sONic-GReMLiN

[WeChall]

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

uncertain (don’t have episode two heh) Log in to see images!

it may be frustratung for hackerss since most of are attack are all anti-social but I’m not lvl 35 and thus I could be wrong

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

CrinkzPipe Posted:

The lemon changes. The rest don’t really effect high levels.

Except for the immunities.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Skyman747 Posted:

Except for the immunities.

Well, it may be just because I’m a emo kid, but they don’t really effect me either.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

From what I see, emos reeeally got the lucky side with the sensitivities. All three top Emo attacks are different, so we’re not screwed over by some forums.

However, luckily, there are enough forums now that you can function perfectly well in Domination and in streak without worrying about the ones resistant to you.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Buffing Emos raises the question, can Trolls or Camwhores pwn Geronimo! now with the proper sensitivity?

Also, as far as Re-Re’s go, I have four Incompetence based attacks and one Misanthropy (Ophelia).

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Anyone wanna update Spoilerpedia with the attack types? I did the Hacker and Camwhore Articles, but that still leaves the Troll, Emo, and Permanoob ones.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

As a Hacker my 2 most powerful attacks are ipz and Recipes, which are Aggression and Incompetence respectively. Then there’s 404 and avtr, which see plenty of use (being fairly powerful, and avtr is the most powerful attack with a short refresh time) they cover Misanthropy and Antisociality. Then most of the other attacks are Antisociality.

So not too bad, top 3 Hacker attacks cover 3 different types, and all different from Recipes’ type. But on the downside I don’t have any Narcissism attacks at all.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I updated the Re-re and Permanoob articles. That was a cakewalk.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

It’s nice to see a little hacker love, in that te best attacks are a little different. i indeed like the lemon scoop changes tho.

urgey

Level 28 Re-Re

Playing as a Re-Re is almost impossible on some forums now. The cat attack will do like, 50 damage and a mod will heal the thread every other turn so I just use AFK until I can use the fat girl poetry or whatever its called.

And the turns that the mods don’t come in, those stupid line noises do. I looked around the stores to see if there’s anything I can do to prevent those status effects, but either their aren’t any or I’m not looking hard enough.

But yeah, playing as a Re-Re seems to be a real pain in the bum now, but I guess that makes it a more proper challenge clbum.

EDIT: Oh ok I didn’t look at the computer store where they sell those items that prevent those gaybum status effects. But still, my flezz ;_;

urgey edited this message on 09/10/2009 11:19PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!