Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ [CLOSED] Forums with Moderators, attacks, etc.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I’m not great with the wiki, and figure this info should be in a column on the forums page. So I put it here and encourage you to do the same until someone updates the wiki in an easy-to-follow format.

Affluence Anonymous – moderator

Dolphin Love – moderator + lag spike (or line spike or something like that — disabled my attacks for 3 turns)

MC Banhammer edited this message on 09/10/2009 5:14PM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

MODERATORS:

Paranoid Panorama
Wiccapedia
Battlethreadz ThreadConstructr v3.0 Gamma
SUPER SECRET PENTAGON FORUM!!!

Nicco edited this message on 09/10/2009 5:11PM

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post-Apocalyptic Survival Society and The Church of Saiyantology had mod spawns, I think. Rule Thirty-Forum had an annoying line noise attack that disabled my attacks for several turns. That’s when I had to fish out afk.

mterek edited this message on 09/10/2009 5:40PM

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

mterek Posted:

Post-Apocalyptic Survival Society and The Church of Saiyantology had mod spawns, I think. Rule Thirty-Forum had an annoying line nose attack that disabled my attacks for several turns. That’s when I had to fish out afk.

AFK needs to be on the bar automatically sort of like the Almanac. Actually, I think now that more attacks are necessary/viable we need more than one toolbar.

It would be nice to have all of the scripts and things you can upload automatically appear on the bar, and have a second bar for items.

It’s going to get annoying when I level up high enough to get all of my attacks.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Corion Posted:

AFK needs to be on the bar automatically sort of like the Almanac. Actually, I think now that more attacks are necessary/viable we need more than one toolbar.

It would be nice to have all of the scripts and things you can upload automatically appear on the bar, and have a second bar for items.

It’s going to get annoying when I level up high enough to get all of my attacks.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Suggested many, many times during testing. I hope we’ll see it sooner or later.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Corion Posted:

You’ll only be using 2 of them.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Second Wife – Moderator, Lag Spike

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Dont hold me to this, but Im pretty sure anything over 10 will spawn mods.

Anything between 10-19 deals the Line Noise

20-29 has lag spikes

30+ delivers the dreaded packet loss.

DVORAKS also show up somewhere, but i’m not fully sure.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!