Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics Sisterhood/FoL Tensions

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Sancdar Posted:

As for the spying issue, I objected loudly until someone pointed out (and I confirmed) that there does exist a semi-reliable method to find alts. Epic levels of spying still upset me, but as long as it’s a preventable attack I won’t **** too much about it.

She’s right… you can figure out who is an alt and who isn’t.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

She’s right… you can figure out who is an alt and who isn’t.

Do tell.

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Quoting Sancdar:

Forumbuildr vote records are constant between alts. So yeah, between two klans as big as the Sisterhood and FoL, it takes a LOT of work, and is very hard if you don’t have a subset of people to search. On the plus side, the really important spies are just the people that attend your raids, so you don’t have to look through quite as many.

Endquote.

Well, there you go. Another secret of the Sisterhood, revealed. Don’t say we aren’t trying to level the playing field.

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

http://www.forumwarz.com/pranks

way to look at the recent ava/sig attacks

back back on topic, I love the dom wars between us, adds more excitement and changes to the game

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

This is incredibly moronic thread. Either continue this ‘rivalry’, balls out and without ****ing about what either side is doing or, actually there is no option. You’re playing an internet game, and there aren’t any rules beyond the restrictions implemented in it. And if you’re going to take the game so seriously, you have to be ready for others to as well, and be ready for what you may consider unfair tactics. You could be taking advantage of the same things they are, and it seems as if both sides are. Don’t claim that you won’t do so because ‘you’re above’ those kind of actions either. (Not that I’ve seen any of this being done)

There are no rules. Either go crazy or shut up.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

This is incredibly moronic thread. Either continue this ‘rivalry’, balls out and without ****ing about what either side is doing or, actually there is no option. You’re playing an internet game, and there aren’t any rules beyond the restrictions implemented in it. And if you’re going to take the game so seriously, you have to be ready for others to as well, and be ready for what you may consider unfair tactics. You could be taking advantage of the same things they are, and it seems as if both sides are. Don’t claim that you won’t do so because ‘you’re above’ those kind of actions either. (Not that I’ve seen any of this being done)

There are no rules. Either go crazy or shut up.

Says the one who’s been trolling the General Discussion thread (specifically against the Flamebate rules).

We’re trying to reach an agreement as to what’s in bounds and what’s not. The goal of this is to keep the game fun for KoL/Sisterhood members, so what do you care? You’re Shortbus anyway. You have no reason to post in this thread other than mild amusement.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

Says the one who’s been trolling the General Discussion thread (specifically against the Flamebate rules).

We’re trying to reach an agreement as to what’s in bounds and what’s not. The goal of this is to keep the game fun for KoL/Sisterhood members, so what do you care? You’re Shortbus anyway. You have no reason to post in this thread other than mild amusement.

if you’re going to act like fabulous persons (spy)

they’re going to act like fabulous persons (troll)

that’s pretty much the gist of it

i don’t see why you need an entire thread for it, it’s a pretty simple concept

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

This thread is simply an attempt to resolve what is “fair play” and what isn’t. You’ve made your point on behalf of Team Shortbus that your klan operates on the policy of “anything goes”. Great; thanks for your input.

The Sisterhood has resolved to remain civil in Flamebate, though a war within Domination and spying between teams is fair game. Spies can be rooted out with enough preliminary info, which means it isn’t a broken system from our perspective. I’ve been talking to jpsteel via Tubmail and he is putting together a stance for FoL. Until then, we’ll leave this topic alone.

Virtual_Eyes edited this message on 03/21/2008 1:12AM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

What I posted I meant in all seriousness. If you don’t feel as if it’s a valid suggestion, then please refer to the argument and not result to an ad hominem attack.

I’d also like you to tell me which “General Discussion” thread I’ve been trolling. If you’re referring to the ‘Klan Recruitment’ thread, well thats a stupid thread. There are plenty of Klans that will admit anyone willing to participate in vanilla rushes, and they’re well known.

But back to my views on this rivalry. Any boundaries the two klans set up will be useless, as they’re most definitely going to be broken. Eventually that is. I feel as if both sides should just embrace the spirit of the game and attack relentlessly.

And it doesn’t matter what klan I’m in, I’m allowed to weigh in on a discussion. If you wanted this to be private I’m sure you could set up an irc chat or something similar.

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

But back to my views on this rivalry. Any boundaries the two klans set up will be useless, as they’re most definitely going to be broken. Eventually that is. I feel as if both sides should just embrace the spirit of the game and attack relentlessly.

Fair enough. The argument here is that klans should be able to make allowances and agreements between themselves, and the Sisterhood has suggested that an “off-the-playing-field truce” might actually work. This thread was created to figure out if the FoLers wanted to go with it, and it’s generated some useful discussion. That alone should disprove your bumertion that this entire thread is worthless.

Virtual_Eyes edited this message on 03/21/2008 1:21AM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Although I intend to buy a new character when I stop being lazy I don’t intend to join any klans for the point of spying. It’s not my thing.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

I still hate you ****es for screwing me out of a win, and hopefully the spy will be found soon, because thats defantly no fair and not very good sportsmenship.

I Log in to see images!

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

I’d also like you to tell me which “General Discussion” thread I’ve been trolling. If you’re referring to the ‘Klan Recruitment’ thread, well thats a stupid thread. There are plenty of Klans that will admit anyone willing to participate in vanilla rushes, and they’re well known.

The advantages of a dedicated recruitment section are weighted far more towards klans that have less visibility on the list. Sadly, it’s now impossible to argue this point since it will inevitably be lost in the maelstrom of fabulous person jokes.

Dante Kinkade Posted:

I still hate you ****es for screwing me out of a win, and hopefully the spy will be found soon, because thats defantly no fair and not very good sportsmenship.

Thanks for weighing in! Your team has a spy too, if not more than one. Hypocrisy is not a virtue.

Virtual_Eyes edited this message on 03/21/2008 1:26AM

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

Haha, jesus christ. This proves that everything KoL players touch turns to ****. Seriously, look at yourselves. The whole point of this game is to be a tard on the internet, something my Klan’s pretty good at, thanks. The only “Klan Feuds” on forumwarz should be 2 klans constantly changing each other’s titles and avatars to goatse and giggling about it in their private forums. And you’re sending ****ing spies?

What’s next? I’m just waiting for some drooling mongoloid KoL player to make a KoLmafia for Forumwarz. LET’S FARM THE PEAK…I MEAN PPWN SHOP, GUYZ Log in to see images!

bada bing bada ****in boom

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

Fair enough. The argument here is that klans should be able to make allowances and agreements between themselves, and the Sisterhood has suggested that an “off-the-playing-field truce” might actually work. This thread was created to figure out if the FoLers wanted to go with it, and it’s generated some useful discussion. That alone should disprove your bumertion that this entire thread is worthless.

Aw, you edited your post. Well, despite any personal attacks I might have made, I wouldn’t recommend taking them seriously.

Discussion seems awful productive when you happen to be discussion, but I’ve learned that a lot of the things said don’t leave the discussion and things don’t change all that much.

Just the opinion of a veteran forum goer who has often sought ‘change’.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

Thanks for weighing in! Your team has a spy too, if not more than one. Hypocrisy is not a virtue.

You had one first ****es, I hope we crush you next time, and last time I checked its not a anti-virtue as well *holds up list of both* but really your group is just evil, could have tied for the min scoops but they didnt.

I Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

The advantages of a dedicated recruitment section are weighted far more towards klans that have less visibility on the list. Sadly, it’s now impossible to argue this point since it will inevitably be lost in the maelstrom of fabulous person jokes.

Any klanless person will automatically seek to be in a klan that would benefit it the most, either through scoops or camaraderie with the members in it. My klan seeks the latter, and I invite players to my klan who I think are awesome. As for the former, they’d go for the bigger klan. Any small klan trying to advertise won’t find much luck when competing with bigger klans, such as yours.

Any recruitment forum would simply be filled desperate pleas for new members met by few responses.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

I’m REAL tired of seeing this. I don’t know if we have a spy over there. We very well may. But I can tell you that NOT ONE PERSON has come back to FoL and divulged your raid plans or your raid secrets. If there is a spy and if they are sharing information with someone, it’s NOT with the klan as a whole.

I’m not all that opposed to spying… but I *am* opposed to gloating over lopsided spying then whining that people are hypocrites despite that there’s no information getting back to us.

It’s not becoming of someone trying to advocate “fair play” and it’s really rather ****ty to do.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Dante Kinkade Posted:

You had one first ****es, I hope we crush you next time, and last time I checked its not a anti-virtue as well *holds up list of both* but really your group is just evil, could have tied for the min scoops but they didnt.

Jesus christ, stop taking the game so seriously.

And your reply makes no sense. Anti-virtue, what the ****?

If you feel someone has done you wrong, the proper response is not to the same back. Especially if you’re going to condemn them for it. Because that is hypocrisy even if you disagree with it.

And don’t demonize another klan by calling it evil. First off, it’s absurd. And secondly, the other is filled with members just like yourself.

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Dante Kinkade Posted:

We aren’t evil. We are competitive. You sent a spy first (markchd’s alt, we know about him) and it prompted us to do the same. We then admitted it and released information on how to catch spies. You sat on your hands.

Please don’t preach sportsmanship if you aren’t going to practice it.

Virtual_Eyes edited this message on 03/21/2008 1:35AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!