Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
TV FACTS OF LIFE Appreciation Thread

Hey Y’alls,

GFB here and I thought I’d just fill my e friends here in on what I’ve been up to lately. I’ve been catch n up on my favorite tv show of all time

parenthesis well that’s favorite after Miss Paula Deen’s show and Alton Brown’s show and Julia Child’s show god rest her soul parenthesis

and that show is The Facts of Life. I love Tutti and her cute bubble bum and o god that Blair was such a **** I mean you all saw the way she was comma right question mark newline newline

bum my favorite was when cousin Geri came to visit comma that was grate and reminded me of my cousin Julie who got in a car accident when she was fifteen and then was really slow after that bum we didn’t like to talk about that because it made ant Tilly sad sadface sadface cry cry sadrainbow

Sew in honor of my cousin Julies birthday today parenthesis oh yeah eye forgot to say its her birthday parenthesis here is one of my favorite and most meaningful clips

If ewe like facts of life please post more links and especially any tributes you can find of the theme song lyrics I love to listen to them over and over

GFB

heart heart tutti rainbow heart

Edit backspace damm it new post also I forgot that one of the best things about Facts of Life is the yummy snacks I make for watching it. What dew ewe like too eat when ewe watch TV? I just made this for the first time yesterday and it is so good drool drool drool

This is an amazing gourmet delight and I well tell you my recipe

Hot dogs

Cheese

Hot dog buns

bacon bacon bacon bacon

Slice hot dog open and stuff with cheese and then wrap cheesy hot dog in bacon and broil until the bacon is crispy. You won’t be able to resist it and will make it every time you watch Facts of Life.

And another big happy birthday to my cousin julie comma here is part 2 of the Geri episode

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Jo is most ownagest

I love Jo. I always felt like ah could relate to her.

Sometimes when I ride my custom-designed and triple rebar reinforced motor sickle I imagine I’m Jo just riding along all free. Free as a bird escaping the cage that is ma body.

Ah made this tribute video of Jo and Blair even though I still think Blair was too ****y for her own good. JoBlair 4 ever!!!!exclamation point!!!

heart heart joblair rainbow heart

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

GooseFriedBacon Posted:

Miss Paula Deen’s show

GooseFriedBacon Posted:

Alton Brown’s show

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!