Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores Like, what i like!

Holly Waits

Avatar: 205919 Mon Sep 07 08:40:25 -0400 2009

Level 3 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

hope im in the right place!

i’ve had this fantasy to be this man’s toilet slave for quite many years!

his name is Glen Jacobs known as Kane from the WWE! im just completely obsessed with this man!

im into effeminate looking guys with long hair, and beautiful eyes!

and this man is the most beautiful (note i didnt say handsome) man i’ve ever seen!

he used to wear a mask, and he had long beautiful hair, he is so dominant and sadistic!

i’ve never did anything as degrading as or close to my fantasy, but my ex (who was a pretty girlie guy with long hair) used to sit on my face and play with his male reproductive organ with my tongue deep up his rectum!

2 years ago i met him at an autograph signing and omg my heart was going to fly out of my throat!

i actually had a picture taken with him! he was soo sweet!

i’d suck giant turds out of this beautiful bum!

he’d never have to push or strain again!

even if it was liquid and runny, i’d drink it all like a thirsty ****!

wish he would humiliate me with his smelly big farts! i want him to sit on my tiny face with that huge sweaty manflesh and smother me like a worm!

i wish i had a huge log from his pretty manhole right now!

i’d worship it and smear it all over my tiny head!

if i had a chance to eat this beautiful man’s ****, i would eat nothing else anymore!

i would just feed on the precious waste from his hole just to show him how much i admire him!

then i would kneel behind him and wipe his bumhole with my tongue to make sure that my man was all clean!

oh and i would lick his toilet bowl after every time he takes a dump until it is all nice and shiny!

omg this is just too insanely hot to think abt!

i wish i had a tiny tiny head!

so that he could lube my head and stick into his ****ty bum thus turning my head into a dildo!

gosh writing this makes my woman's genitals soo hot and wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly Waits edited this message on 09/08/2009 6:45PM

Chewwy

Avatar: 172315 Sun Apr 19 13:54:17 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 3 Re-Re

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

gimpnipples

Avatar: 204949 Sat Sep 05 13:42:35 -0400 2009

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Tasty

gimpnipples edited this message on 09/08/2009 6:39PM

Holly Waits

Avatar: 205919 Mon Sep 07 08:40:25 -0400 2009

Level 3 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

hey all!!!

For few nites n0w iv been pushng a anal dildo up my bumhole hoping to eat some my **** and to clean it up ready to push it bk up there!

N0w im n0t to keen of the flavour of **** so heres wat u can use!! I use a synchro nose plug on my n0se that allows me to eat any poo that could come on my dildo!

How bout u all ! xxx

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!