Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Hell Celery

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I pick around you in my stuffing and drink Bloody Marys despite you. I threw you up in kindergarten when you were slathered in peanut bumer. **** you, ants on a log—I get car sick whether or not I’m in motion when this sorry snack crosses my path. I can’t put my finger on it but celery, you leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Yeah, I’ll admit that I’ve chopped you into a savory mirepoix but I cook the holy hell out of you to get rid of your stringy half-moon shape and texture.

Don’t even think about sbuming me with your perky phallic shape.

I’m going to get jiggy with Mendel and create a hybrid that I can choke down. What do you think: celparagus? Celettuce? Curnip? Oh hell, who am I kidding? It’s a waste of time to put lipstick on a pig and it sure as **** is a dead end trying to make celery into something palatable. Let’s fine upstanding member of society this problem in the bud. Rather than planting the world’s celery seeds, let’s grind them up with some salt and rim Bloody Marys ad infinitum.

Largehardonc-
ollider

Avatar: 99411 Thu Dec 25 13:38:10 -0500 2008

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Yeah fine upstanding member of societys

I have …a few …quibbles about the Art Portal.

The main one being the quality work that gets through.

Its pretty damn obvious that a fair amount of **** gets through the portal, when no effort or time is put into it , and it seems to get through by people’s little interbuddys scouting them and voting 5 straight away. Being

generic also helps if you can’t be bothered to put in the effort.

I see others work, and although they may not be the best artists on the site, they deffinately have potential .

And yes i’d like to see the Art Portal full of nothing but the best, but at the same time people will never become the best, unless they receive crit, so they can self improve.

Unfortunately these people get less attention then the ’ lolface’ drawing idiots we harbour.

I feel the scouting system is a good way to get artists through, the same as the flash portal, but instead the work can be uploaded and found at a diffrent time ( an hour, a day, a week later ).

I just feel that be able to scout someone is a privallige, its showing the artist has been reckognised for their work, but as you can see, its abused.

Possibly some sort of limit to who can scout? Some form of qualification on who could scout, and how may times they cans cout in a certain time frame…

My last point is the reveiws. Basically i like to reveiw submissions, but in them i give crit, and i like to see how the artist responds to them, to see if more advise could be offered/ the conversation taken into a little more depth.

But i have to either favourite every submission i reveiw, or remeber where it was/ which one it was.

Some form of notification would be good, like the one under ’ My Account ’ that shows ” Flash Reveiws With Author Response ”.

I really love the art forum, and take it seriously. AFtre all this timewaiting, and the Admin’s hard work on making it, i feel its taken a little forgranted.

If i’m skipping ahead of plans and rushing people, then sorry, if this has helped then alls good.

I just needed a good rant about it.

* Thanks to ReNeaNea for pointing me in the right direction to post this.

Best Day Ever

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I hate just plain ranting but I can’t stop myself on this one.

I have internet through AT&T U-Verse. Prior to this coming February all subscribers received a free upgrade to Flickr Pro. This increases the maximum upload thresholds adds services like more photo collections/sets, etc. I have used this service extensively for my photo organizing.

This December I read that in an effort to cut cost AT&T would be discontinuing this offer for a free Flickr Pro account. I debated it and decided that I would pay the upgrade fee myself. So I went to the Flickr site and it gave me a message stating my account would expire in February but if I upgrade today then I will receive 2+ months free until that expiration date then my 1 year would kick in.

Instead of buying immediately I asked a family member to gift me a Flickr subscription for Christmas. On Christmas Eve I received the gift code and entered it to my Flickr account. First thing I notice is that the 1 year took effect that second, so my account showed that it would expire 12/24/09!

You can imagine I was quite disappointed to find that the subscription took effect instantly rather then when my current service would expire.

I emailed Flickr support to ask for an account credit. Please read their reply (minus agent’s name).

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Billing.

I understand you are contacting us regarding your Yahoo! Flickr Pro gift

subscription.

Unfortunately, we cannot issue the two months free as your subscription

is a gift and you have not paid for services.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Billing. If we can provide you

with any further information, please reply to this email.

“You have not paid for services” ?!?!?! What? I stole this? I got it for free? No it was paid at the same rate as any other customer.

Needless to say I have sent a follow-up email expressing my disappointment with their decision and reply.

See Comments for updates from me.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 4:32PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!