Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help What happened to NAIVE?

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Yeah, so… most of this thread is contained in the title. Was somebody gonna resubmit that? I thought it’d be a lot of fun. Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

NAIVE was cool, but I’m looking forward to God Hates Facts. I wouldn’t mind seeing Wiccapedia win either, since it’s such a clever idea.

DrPhillysBlu-
nt

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

they all suck…i look forward to giving them one more negative as mine continue to rise (but probably won’t make it cuz they’re lowly)

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Yeah, I thought for sure that NAIVE or Alcoholics Unanimous would win out this week. I hope the original authors resubmit them next week.

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

NAIVE was cool, but I’m looking forward to God Hates Facts. I wouldn’t mind seeing Wiccapedia win either, since it’s such a clever idea.

Oh yeah, both of those are rad too- I’m just hoping NAIVE hasn’t been totally abandoned.

connor

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I want to see god hates facts win, it’s the best idea up there right now

Tiny Clanger

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

I’m looking forward to writing posts for GHF. there’s a lot of scope for fun stuff. But I’m hoping that Alcoholics Unanimous wins one week – I want to post a recipe for making alcohol out of a dead @animal, mouldy @snack_food and a @random_object. Or posts asking if drinking that will kill me, Or parodies of the AA 12 steps… Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

Oh yeah, both of those are rad too- I’m just hoping NAIVE hasn’t been totally abandoned.

Well, if the original submitter doesn’t do it…somebody else could. It’s plagiarism, but not with ill-intent. Log in to see images!

Zaratustra

[Mad Gear]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Don’t worry, Alcoholics Unanimous has been reposted. Twice, in fact.

MC Smoothlove

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

God Hates Facts is fun, but I was polling for NAIVE. Wiccapedia IS another good one Log in to see images! MC Smoothlove edited this message on 03/24/2008 1:25AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!