Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Debate Phase 3 Canceled

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

ChilePepino Posted:

y´know twahtts the funniestt part aaboutt the porrn spaam. iss thatt mannyy peoplee aree ussing thee opttion to not tsee imaages and/orr have thee porrn spaammer ç(whoeverr that is) on hellban.

so in tthe endd thiss spamemer iss the onlly onee seeeing gayporrn (whicch he probbaly likes)

Oh ****, you got me. That really stings.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Celerysteve Posted:

Reported.

**THIS MESSAGE IS AUTOMATICALLY LOGGED AND REPORTED TO JALAPENO BOOTYHOLE**

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

To:

UNITED NATIONS

(WORLD BANK bumISTED PROGRAMME)

DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.

870 UNITED NATIONS B PLAZA 20-A

NEW YORK NY 10017

ATTN.

THIS IS FOR YOUR DELIVERY NOTIFICATION

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid for the delivery and the insurance of YOUR PAYMENT SLIP WITH YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER PIN AND YOUR TRANSFER ACCESS CODE TAC .I paid it because the PAYMENT SLIP has less 5days to cancel by the head office in New York and when it cancel,the money will go into Government purse.With that I decided to help you pay the money so that,YOUR PAYMENT SLIP will not be cancel,because I know when you cash your funds definitely you must pay me my money back and even compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact Impex Courier Company with your Full Contact informations so that they can deliver your PAYMENT SLIP to your designated address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumourage might increase. They told me that their keeping fees is $25 per day and i deposited it yesterady 22th-8-2009.

Director Dr Kenneth Ifezuo

Address: Avenue Stermetz Rue 1255

Cotonou, Benin Republic.

Tele;00229-979-013-33

E-mail;impex_courier_comp0142@yahoo.com.tr

Contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive YOUR PAYMENT SLIP WITH YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER PIN AND YOUR TRANSFER ACCESS CODE TAC.

CONGRATULATIONS.

CAPT. MARTIN LAZAROW

THIS E-MAIL IS FOR SECURIY INCASE E-mail united_nations253@yahoo.fr

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Xylon Posted:

Umm, so aside from rewarding mediocrity we should reward apathy and total lack of participation as well?

Well of course.

Duh!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Well of course.

Duh!

It’s how MCB became a mod.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

ChilePepino Posted:

y´know twahtts the funniestt part aaboutt the porrn spaam. iss thatt mannyy peoplee aree ussing thee opttion to not tsee imaages and/orr have thee porrn spaammer ç(whoeverr that is) on hellban.

so in tthe endd thiss spamemer iss the onlly onee seeeing gayporrn (whicch he probbaly likes)

but you obviously saw it

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!