Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate So, I needn't bother.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Congratulations FWZ community. You’ve done it again. By ‘it’, I mean ‘failed to live up to even the lowest expectations set’.

I saw this week’s piercing (which actually had a reasonably funny description for once) and was inspired to put some effort into designing a suitable accompanying photo.

After finding a rusty bolt I had lying around and photographing it, I found a (free) picture of a neck on Wikipedia, and, using GIMP, atached said bolt to aforementioned neck, complete with shadow and blood.

My hopes were high; but when I logged on this morning and checked, I discovered all that was left was:

I had 11 votes support, 16 against.

So here’s my question, is there any point trying anymore?

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Not really. All that’s ever left is one or two random entries after the ****storm of downvotes that usually happens in the 1st hour of voting, done by those who want their submission to win.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

You know what, I’ve lost in itembuildr too. I’m going to make a thread BAWWWING about how much work I put into mine too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Skyman747 Posted:

You know what, I’ve lost in itembuildr too. I’m going to make a thread BAWWWING about how much work I put into mine too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Be my guest. Log in to see images!

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I took a picture of a bolt with a nut on it, removed said nut by nefarious editing means, then added a red tinge to the dark areas (in between the threads) to suggest recent removal from a neck.

It came out looking kinda crappy, and has now been similarly downvoted to oblivion. As was my idea submission, despite (or perhaps because of) being coincidentally similar to one that’s still there.

In fact, everyone who submitted, bar 4, have had their idea downvoted to -5 and been left looking at those few remaining options… just sayin’, you’re not the only one.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

It happens to everyone. Itembuildr is in fact, still not fixed.

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

man-man Posted:

In fact, everyone who submitted, bar 4, have had their idea downvoted to -5 and been left looking at those few remaining options… just sayin’, you’re not the only one.

Yes, I’m well aware of that. Log in to see images!

gimpnipples

Avatar: 204949 Sat Sep 05 13:42:35 -0400 2009

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

this was mine. kinda gay i guess with its stupid orange blood, but still better than the stock-photo that got upvoted.

I would have much preferred to lose to Sarcasm Incs picture than the google image search no-effort that has won

gimpnipples edited this message on 09/06/2009 11:31PM

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

gimpnipples Posted:

WAHHHHHHHH, my item dindt’ win. halp et fix this ssoon thx.

Oh no, someone didn’t like exactly the same thing as you. How sad Log in to see images!

Skyman747 was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Skyman747 edited this message on 09/06/2009 11:40PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Your picture lost because it’s an obvious photoshop. You just put the bolt there and did a few brushes, didn’t even bother to do some cool shading to make it look painful. It looks like the bolt is floating.

I would have downvoted it.

gimpnipples’ look better than yours simply because it actually looks like the person is USING the piercing, orange blood or not. It looks like it’s etched on his skin and it hurts. A lot.

Fran edited this message on 09/07/2009 2:06AM

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

while we’re at it… here’s mine:

i’m bumhurt i didn’t win too. hopefully the CZ team will actually check for copyrights before they hand out the special Ep3 itembuildr peens.

gimpnipples

Avatar: 204949 Sat Sep 05 13:42:35 -0400 2009

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Skyman747 Posted:

Oh no, someone didn’t like exactly the same thing as you. How sad Log in to see images!

yeah your right actually, sorry. I was whinging at 4am after the pub, now ive sobered up I realized I actually dont care Log in to see images!

Plus the winner might actually have taken a lot of time on that picture, if its not just from googling ‘bolts’ its a pretty nice photo Log in to see images!

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

gimpnipples Posted:

this was mine. kinda gay i guess with its stupid orange blood, but still better than the stock-photo that got upvoted.

I would have much preferred to lose to Sarcasm Incs picture than the google image search no-effort that has won

I didn’t even see yours, it must have been downvoted pretty quickly.

Anyway, my image was (in my view) the most funny. I think I put more work into it than the OP.

That picture actually came from two sources: this one for the bolts and this one for the Obama.

As you can imagine, it took a night’s worth of work. And I had to drain all the colour because with Paint Shop Pro I don’t have the equipment to replicate the skin colour of the first image.

Still OP, you should feel glad you got some votes for yours…I didn’t get any. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!