Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate Glenn Beck insanity

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

This made me lmao.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

that was sad. when bill o’ reily is calling you out for losing your ****, you need help.

GOLDENSAUSAGE

Avatar: 63088 Thu Nov 20 00:23:00 -0500 2008

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

gawd, i hate bill o’reilly, glenn beck, sean hannity, and ann coulter. they feel like that if you don’t think the way that they do, you hate america, you’re in line with the terrorists. glenn beck is trying to hard to be like lewis black and he fails so much at it. everyone at fox news is what’s going so wrong in america. it almost makes me embarrbumed to be an american. Log in to see images!

nTerra

Avatar: 58905 Mon Oct 27 17:12:24 -0400 2008

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

I could care less, but it would have to be active. As far as I’m concerned, their existence is a litmus test. Anyone who thinks it’s intelligent, fair news is blind and stupid, and everyone else (despite their political leanings) that recognizes them as clowns is a better person. Thanks for posting this. I wouldn’t have seen it otherwise and it got a little laughter from me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!