Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Hell ITT: We get to the bottom of 1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337's hostility.

Loneliest He-
art

Avatar: 191773 2009-10-10 20:42:36 -0400

[klan of one]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

snaip

molestered is so 1990s

what next

hidden memories brought up by hypnotherapy

my therapist told me that my memories of her abusing me were false brought up by hypno

forumwarz resident poet laureate

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337,

In that other thread about “Religion Day,” no doubt worn down by my issuance of multiple bans, you made some very candid and revealing statements:

I think we’re on the cusp to discovering the roots of your antisocial and aggressive behavior. And I think the only way we’re going to resolve this is by talking it out — one on one.

I’m reaching out to you, 1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337. Tell me what it is that’s bothering you. I promise to listen, impartially and without judgment. I think it will make you feel a lot better.

Everyone, you may listen in, but I’d prefer if you refrain from posting here until 1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 has had her say. 1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337, you have the Talking Stick.

why did no1 Log in to see images!

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

an cos it yet

i have not posted

CHILD fabulous personSPLOITATION COMMISSION TURN MY SON GAY BEFORE HE’S 6TH BDAY. IT COULD HAPPEN IN YOURE SCHOOL!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!