Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News It's my birthdai

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I wanted to post so I could feel vindication of my importance, while subtly implying that I don’t get much of that IRL through posting this request on an Internet message bored. (lol i said “bored” instead of..). So, go ahead wish me happy birthday (Sept. 3) or say mean funny things :-)

— alter ego known as priscilla

“So apparently I was really drunk yesterday and hit a woman with my car. When you think about it, really, it’s her own fault. She should’ve been in the kitchen.” – Zach Braff on driving

“Around the holidays I love handing out turkeys at the local food bank. I just wish I could see the looks on there faces later when they thaw out a 10 pound chunk of dog ****. That never gets old.” – Zach Braff on keeping the holiday spirit alive

“Every single person wants to do it, don’t hate me because I had the guts to follow my heart!” – Zach Braff on incest

“I knew I’d made it as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence” – Zach Braff on Michael J Fox

“I tried it a few times but didn’t see the point. I’m Zach Braff. What the **** do I need a team for besides holding me back and sucking? If I wanted that, I’d just walk on the set of ‘Scrubs’.”

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Posting in case there’s a peen.

Also happy birthday Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

MC Banhammer Posted:

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

MC Banhammer Posted:

He said the word peen, I have to post. Them’s the rules.

Edit: Oh, and happy birthday ‘n stuff.

man-man edited this message on 09/03/2009 6:56PM

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

you know who else had birthdays? Hitler.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Mean funny things

fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ

Avatar: 143321 2012-12-01 08:11:39 -0500

[KLAN OF PENGUINS A-
ND RACECARS
]

Level 42 Troll

I secretly like the Fairy Penguin

**** YOU AND YOUR BIRTHDAY.

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Someone told me it was your BIRTHDAAYYY *jumps up and down* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Log in to see images!

Gosh, how old are you? It’s been so long. I don’t play much anymore cuz everyone is mean. >:|

Mrowr! Come play with me. :3

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Happy birthday poster I faintly remember but remember being awesume.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Femline Posted:

Someone told me it was your BIRTHDAAYYY *jumps up and down* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Log in to see images!

Gosh, how old are you? It’s been so long. I don’t play much anymore cuz everyone is mean. >:|

Hiii I thought of PMing you recently. Glad to hear from yous and thanks :-D I’m 25.

“So apparently I was really drunk yesterday and hit a woman with my car. When you think about it, really, it’s her own fault. She should’ve been in the kitchen.” – Zach Braff on driving

“Around the holidays I love handing out turkeys at the local food bank. I just wish I could see the looks on there faces later when they thaw out a 10 pound chunk of dog ****. That never gets old.” – Zach Braff on keeping the holiday spirit alive

“Every single person wants to do it, don’t hate me because I had the guts to follow my heart!” – Zach Braff on incest

“I knew I’d made it as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence” – Zach Braff on Michael J Fox

“I tried it a few times but didn’t see the point. I’m Zach Braff. What the **** do I need a team for besides holding me back and sucking? If I wanted that, I’d just walk on the set of ‘Scrubs’.”

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Aside: anyone know what’s up with me getting character max messages on my signature? I had problems yesterday with this, when I had Word count the characters and I was clearly under the 1024 limit. I had to screw around with editing to get it to work without actually removing any of the quotes, it was weird. My sig now sort of blends in with my post entries, so I’m just trying to create some space at the top. So, anyone else deal with bogus signature-too-long messages? Kthx.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

o thee iss thiss??

alsos hapebirrtheyt etc

PseudoNymph

Avatar: 25470 Mon Jun 01 23:26:50 -0400 2009

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Happy birthday Log in to see images!

PseudoNymph

The Holy Pro-
phet Muhammed

Avatar: 205640 Fri Sep 04 14:14:50 -0400 2009

Level 4 Re-Re

ULULULULULULUL ULULULULULULUL ULULULULULULUL ULULULULULULUL ULULULULULULUL ULULULULULULUL ULULULULULULUL

priscilla Posted:

I wanted to post so I could feel vindication of my importance, while subtly implying that I don’t get much of that IRL through posting this request on an Internet message bored. (lol i said “bored” instead of..). So, go ahead wish me happy birthday (Sept. 3) or say mean funny things :-)

— alter ego known as priscilla

ALL TRAPS WILL DIE IN THE FIRE ALLAH RAINS DOWN UPON THE EARTH

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!