Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Considering rebuilding my troll's stats, looking for suggestions

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

At this point I’m looking max flezz I’ll probably drop the txt attacks since I never use them anyways, but other than that how should I spread my stats out?

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

Well, lacking any posts, I decided to go it on my own. I spent my 100 and 1000 redos testing max offense and max defense. Both proved inferior to my starting setup. Now I have to wait several days to build up the 10k and get a more balanced setup.

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

When in doubt, get the abilities you want, and then just buy whatever other upgrades are cheap.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

Yeah, um…No real hurry, but I’d really like to be able to go into my last reasonably priced haxlrose knowing I’m not going to screw it up horribly. So if you guys could be useful and, you know, actually help me here?
Starfang_42 edited this message on 03/22/2008 3:19PM

Opportunity

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

While I don’t have a build that would be able to generate maximum amounts of Flezz I do have one that is relatively balanced and should allow you to pwn most higher level forums with ease (provided you have the right equipment).

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Abilities

Fap!

Insult

Yo Momma

Attributes

Defense Lv.7

Ego Lv.5

Offense Lv.3

Douchebaggery Lv.2

Upkeep Lv.2

Thrift Lv.2

Luck Lv.1

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

This build manages to utilize all available attribute points and causes a character to be able to maintain high levels of defense/ego, a moderate offense (just as long as “Fap!” is incorporated into the attack cycle)/ Douchebaggery pool, and keep repair costs/item prices to an acceptable level for the Flezz you’ll acgreat timesulate. Also, since Episode Two is bound to be released sooner or later it might not be a good idea to try and optimize a character’s stats solely for Flezz production since I’m sure that the next episode will only build upon the concepts/difficulty of the previous and you’ll be wanting a character that doesn’t need an entire build overhaul to begin pwning the new threads.

Opportunity edited this message on 03/22/2008 4:44PM

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

sounds like a decent one. What’s the highest forum it can pwn with pruneserv, male reproductive organblaster, sealskin overcoat, and igoggles but no consumables? I ask so I can get a baseline compared to my pre-screwed stats.

Opportunity

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

To be honest I don’t know. At the moment this is the build that I’m aiming for and it’s all just theory.

Shanty

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Funny story: I tried to do the exact same thing that you did at my level and antecedently ended up buying THE SAME EXACT THINGS I ALREADY HAD.

Orca

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I went a little differently with mine – JoAT, and ignored offense. It’s been decent all around for me, but definitely not geared for anything in particular.

All the abilities

Offense level 1

Defense, Ego, and Douchbaggary level 4

Luck level 5

Probably have too much ego and not enough offense…but I can triple yellow scoop the KKK when the site doesn’t puke in the middle and double scoop the Feces forum without using consumables. I haven’t tried anything more difficult yet.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Shanty Posted:

Funny story: I tried to do the exact same thing that you did at my level and antecedently ended up buying THE SAME EXACT THINGS I ALREADY HAD.

I pretty much did this too, except i moved some points from frugality and luck to increase my offense by one point. It made a difference although stuff costs a bit more now.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

My setup:

iPrune

Mouse

iGoggles

Sealskin Overcoat

Fap!

Insult

Yo Momma

Egomania Level 6

Douchebaggery Level 4

Defense Level 5

Thrift Level 3

Offense Level 1

Upkeep Level 2

Luck Level 1

Faring well with this, pwning any 4-star forums without consumables (managed to even plant FBO and XXS in one try).

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

I just finally beat The Furry Farm using plenty of consumables along the way, so I guess I better use my free visit with haxlrose. If only ET would just increase the level cap or add some items in between the Sealskin overcoat and Mona Lisa before episode 2, so I wouldn’t have to go through all these hoops and could just farm for the Mona Lisa more easily.

Are trolls underpowered or are other clbumes having trouble at high levels too?

Opportunity Posted:

Abilities

Fap!

Insult

Yo Momma

Attributes

Defense Lv.7

Ego Lv.5

Offense Lv.3

Douchebaggery Lv.2

Upkeep Lv.2

Thrift Lv.2

Luck Lv.1

Well I just spent my free haxl on this build and it uses a bit too much UP. Since spoil is a prerequisite for Insult and Yo Momma, I didn’t have enough UP left over for Douchebaggery Lv. 2. Hopefully I’m not screwed now…

1338h4x edited this message on 03/23/2008 6:17PM

Flava Flav

Level 10 Troll

Yeah Boyeee!

I went for:

Ego lvl 5

Offence lvl 6

Defence lvl 1

Luck lvl 5

Frug lvl 4

Upkeep lvl 3

Evil lvl 3

FAP

My endstats with pruneserver, sealskin, glbumes etc.

Ego 300

Douchebaggery 135

Offense 10

Defense 19

Luck 6

Frugality 5

Charisma 4

Upkeep 4

I do regret going for the lvl 5 Luck. It costs 20 upgrade points and I haven’t noticed anything. Still not sure what Luck is supposed to do :S.

Better of spending those 20 upgrade points on Defense and Upkeep.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

Luck is supposed to, among other things, affect the quality of delivery items (as opposed to the number of items, which is influenced by charisma). beyond that, I really couldn’t say.

Again, if you could post the highest level forum you can beat with the good equipment set and no consumables (if it’s between level four forums, I think zombie armageddon is slightly higher than FAP, furry farm is somewhere near FAP, could be above or below, and the others are below those.
Starfang_42 edited this message on 03/23/2008 6:27PM

Flava Flav

Level 10 Troll

Yeah Boyeee!

I only need consumables for Gamefabulous personS, Coral and Paranoid Panorama.

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

Hmm. I thought my build was pretty decent, but last night I was doing the top forums and I think RP Geniuses was the last one I could do without consumables.

My stats with the sealskin coat and SUPER SEKRIT ACCESSORY:

Anything you immediately see as something that should be tweaked?

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

sinic Posted:

Hmm. I thought my build was pretty decent, but last night I was doing the top forums and I think RP Geniuses was the last one I could do without consumables.

My stats with the sealskin coat and SUPER SEKRIT ACCESSORY:

Anything you immediately see as something that should be tweaked?

Do you have Ophelia’s bad poetry? Because that can make a huge difference. Also, have you taken into account forumbuilder forums?
The only thing I see is a slightly low douchebaggery, but I’m the one asking for builds here, so I may not be the best person to advise.

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

Yeah, I’ve got that one. I normally use that, insult and yo momma for my attacks along with fap to keep my offense up. I don’t normally run out of douchebaggery and I was able to lemon scoop the furry forum with relative ease.

You’re looking to maximize flezz, right? FWIW, I pwned six forums yesterday and got about 4k in deliveries this morning. It cost me about 1k in consumables to do it, though, so my net was around 3k. I’ll try to keep more accurate records for future pwns.

Has anyone really spaded the hell out of stuff to get reliable data on flezz per visit based on different stat setups and such?

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Beat Gamefabulous persons today without consumables in this setup. Lots of Ego, Douchebaggery and good defense makes me a happy troll.

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

What’s your upkeep like after a run like that? I generally don’t have to spend more than 75 in upkeep per forum visit. Just curious what others have to pay out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!