Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay general suggestions thread!

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Holy carp, this thread is OLD.

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I wouldna done it, bum mister Bootyhole whent and saiiid:

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

You can revive the General Suggestions thread if you want:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/420

Or you can log a bug if something is really off.

Cheers,

Jala

An I want him to Log in to see images! and give me lollipops.

OO

_____________________________________________________________________________________

juv3nal

[Metafilter]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

This thread is too long for me to tell if it’s already been mentioned, but a longer news archive or just a complete list of last consecutively pwned forums would be nice so I know which ones I need to get when I’m shooting for the 20/24. After they scroll off my news, I have no idea.

UrgeSplurge

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I always go fix my stuff at Bruce Bear’s after a battle, so I’d like a link to go straight to Bruce Bear’s Fix-All on the forum victory page.

Deathclaw

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I came up with an idea for a “boss fight”, so to speak.

After pwning a certain amount of threads, you’ll get a private message, from an admin or key poster. This will trigger a boss battle, which is like pwning a thread, but done over PM. Every boss would have special attacks, like for instance one that would skip your turn. If they damage your ego enough, they can do a finisher using the “b&hammer”. If it’s successful, you cannot return to that forum for the rest of the day. However, if you knock their ego down enough, you can finish them off, netting you a special item and extra exp.

Sound good?

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

Sticky/lock capabilities for Klan Officers in their respective Klan forums would be amazing, thanks Log in to see images!

An officer-only board would be luvly too, although there’re probably only 2-3 klans right now big enough to need it Log in to see images!

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I just bought a RE-RE to play as, mostly for the nerb epen. I was disappointed when i found out epens don’t transfer between chartersLog in to see images!

Would it be possible to transfer e-pens though Paid for Alts?

Warlord99

[alt-religion-forum-
warz
]

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I would like to see an E-Peen for when you deploy XSS and FBO to the same forum simultaneously.

Better yet – it could be a counter similar to some of the other E-Peen. So, there could be one for 1 forum, 4 forums, 8 forums, 12 forums, etc.

And please retroactively grant it to those of us that have already done it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!