Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It So apparently someone is downvoting everything

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I think the rewrite idea sounds pretty reasonable; no mbumive resets needed, people keep submissions and they stay relevant, and so on.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Raepdog Posted:

Memorium Snipe.

Will you tell us the alt names I’m curios lol?

Trout said 28 alts, so I’m guessing ahax – zhax, with a few Greek characters thrown in for good measure.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

mterek Posted:

Trout said 28 alts, so I’m guessing ahax – zhax, with a few Greek characters thrown in for good measure.

Sorry, but we couldn’t find a Profile for the character named ahax.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

I’m all for throwing away the key on ghax’s account.

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Given the current state of affairs, I think we could still salvage this forum if we gave it a little Vitamin Bashy.

I am all for administering some of my Vitamin B.

I will be happy to fire gloppy loads of it all over the forum’s threads. So let’s do it. Get rid of that other guy…he was a little ****, anyway. I’m much more manly and potent. My male reproductive organ mightier than his. A deep thrust of it into your forum will make sure his slimy deposits are firmly displaced and relegated to being a stain on some filthy couch. My entry is fatter and has more girth. It’s a goddamn guarantee.

You’ve been a bad little whore, letting so many alts get into you. It’s your fault you’re sick. But Bashy can forgive you, baby. I have what the doctor ordered. A big mouthful of Vitamin Bashy.

Remember, ****, a load a day keeps the chaos away.

—Bashy

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Let me guess, you poured all of your upgrade points into ego?

fuzzyeric

[Forumwarz Universi-
ty
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Even thought I encouraged plk to post that idea, it seems like a drag to build a forum all week and not even publish it. What if some of it turns out decently?

Given the current state of affairs, I think we could still salvage this forum if we gave it a little Vitamin Bashy.

Alternatively, this forumbuildr round could just be extended for a second week, and let the voting go where it will (without distortion) and maintain the usual rate of submission acquisition.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Sorry, but we couldn’t find a Profile for the character named ahax.

chax, ihax, shax and thax are real though.

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Let me guess, you poured all of your upgrade points into ego?

The fact that you completely missed the joke makes it hilariously ironic that your name is “Sarcasm, Inc.”

Wow.

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Bashy Posted:

The fact that you completely missed the joke makes it hilariously ironic that your name is “Sarcasm, Inc.”

Wow.

I got the joke; the very people who were complaining about your prowess in builder are now the same people wanting you back. I just decided to make one of my own. There should have been a ’Log in to see images!

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I vote rewriting the title, nice and easy. And even if it is a week with an unpopular Forum, it’s happened before, it will happen again. And if there are fewer subs this time around, it’s just that much better a chance for newbs to sneak in and get a few submissions to win.

Skyman747 Posted:

Fran is Fat was the best thing to ever happen to buildr.

Which part? The part where the joke gets even older that much faster or the part where everyone submits fine upstanding member of society, all of that gets nuked and there are so few entries by the end of the week that almost half of what is submitted gets in?

I will admit that for people who don’t care about buildr it’s an exercise in schadenfreude to watch the bumhurt storm over it all, but I guess I just don’t find that funny.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Bashy Posted:

I am all for administering some of my Vitamin B.

I will be happy to fire gloppy loads of it all over the forum’s threads. So let’s do it. Get rid of that other guy…he was a little ****, anyway. I’m much more manly and potent. My male reproductive organ mightier than his. A deep thrust of it into your forum will make sure his slimy deposits are firmly displaced and relegated to being a stain on some filthy couch. My entry is fatter and has more girth. It’s a goddamn guarantee.

You’ve been a bad little whore, letting so many alts get into you. It’s your fault you’re sick. But Bashy can forgive you, baby. I have what the doctor ordered. A big mouthful of Vitamin Bashy.

Remember, ****, a load a day keeps the chaos away.

—Bashy

Sir, after reading this post, I’ve decided to describe to your newsletter.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

So it’s been Bashified. Last time I looked, the entries were generic enough that most of them will work with the new theme.

Unfortunately, some of them won’t and will be downvoted appropriately (including the current logo). At this point it shouldn’t have much of an effect.

If you’re really concerned about your buildr score/remaining individual entries, you can TM me a replacement entry and I can try to edit it before it’s too late.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

If you’re really concerned about your buildr score/remaining individual entries, you can TM me a replacement entry and I can try to edit it before it’s too late.

TM’d, that logo’s about all I’ve submitted this week and it’s earned a reasonable number of scoops. How well it’ll do without the internet theme… who knows. Checking again, it’s actually Itembuildr that’s brought in the most chocolate, I’m better at that. Oh well, at least logos aren’t peenworthy. Losing that because of the changes would be a windup

Speaking of which, why no peen for a logo? It’s an approximately equivalent amount of work to an image submission for itembuildr (if not more, since Google won’t help you find an appropriate ready made forum logo) and that gets one… but now I am rambling.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

man-man Posted:

Speaking of which, why no peen for a logo? It’s an approximately equivalent amount of work to an image submission for itembuildr (if not more, since Google won’t help you find an appropriate ready made forum logo) and that gets one… but now I am rambling.

What do you mean? You get the Design Guyz peen if your logo wins. A win on styles, topic icons, or logos will get you that peen if you haven’t won before. You could definitely argue that styles is a much easier way to get it than by making a logo, but it’s the way it works.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I thought you got Design Guyz! for logos, themes, and topic icons.

E: Snyped. Also imho topic icons are the easiest. But that’s coming from the Iron Designer. Log in to see images! Johnny Mac edited this message on 09/22/2009 3:54PM

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Oh, ok. Ignore me then.

Already got Design Guyz from a forum design… can’t remember if I’ve had my logo accepted before, but if I have then already having the peen will be why I didn’t get another one.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

So it’s been Bashified. Last time I looked, the entries were generic enough that most of them will work with the new theme.

Unfortunately, some of them won’t and will be downvoted appropriately (including the current logo). At this point it shouldn’t have much of an effect.

Sorry but I don’t like either the forum idea or the solution of replacing it with Bashy’s one. Considering the fact that it was nowhere close to winning I can tell that many other players don’t like it either. Also, I find it kinda unfair that the forum that deserved to win didn’t win and a random unfunny forum won just because it was similar to the cheated winning idea.

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

i looked at buildr about 10 minutes before it ended on Sunday, saw that a ****ty forum was winning and (oops) voted Fashion Fashionistas up thinking it was Bashy’s Fashion Fascists (didn’t read the description, just bumumed it was the one i had always voted up in previous weeks). so this seems like a fair solution to me… it’s not like Bashy doesn’t already have that peen and ghax’s forum was a rip-off of his anyway.

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

quangntenemy Posted:

Sorry but I don’t like either the forum idea or the solution of replacing it with Bashy’s one. Considering the fact that it was nowhere close to winning I can tell that many other players don’t like it either. Also, I find it kinda unfair that the forum that deserved to win didn’t win and a random unfunny forum won just because it was similar to the cheated winning idea.

I agree. I’d prefer a rollback with Outside as the winning idea and everyone who submitted got their points back. But as they said, that would affect Domination Chocolate scoops. Besides, it’s kinda too late to complain at this point. So, what’s done is done. I’m going to participate in this.

And to be fair, Fashion Fascist isn’t so bad (no, I’m not a Bashy’s basher.) But it got voted down because it’s Bashy’s and it was resubmitted so many times.

Still…

Bashy Posted:

Get rid of that other guy…he was a little ****, anyway. I’m much more manly and potent. My male reproductive organ mightier than his… My entry is fatter and has more girth. It’s a goddamn guarantee.

ghax E-Peen length: 16.34”

Bashy’s E-Peen length: 11.06”

I rest my case.

EDIT: I was agreeing with quangntenemy’s comment. But wtfmcnuggets’ has a point, too.

Kittysan edited this message on 09/22/2009 11:28PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!