Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It So apparently someone is downvoting everything

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

This one? Yes, it’s funnier. The Nazi joke is quite old by this point, but it’s still funnier than Internet Fashionistas.

Fashion Fascists

Fashion comes in trends, and you must obey them! You dare not sail against the prevailing winds of fashionistas worldwide. Conform to the latest fads, from slap bracelets to bellbottoms and hoopskirts to Hypercolor, exactly how and when we say: OR ELSE! We’ll take care of all those confusing and risky personal choices by dictating exactly what is and is not acceptable to wear. Punishments for the unfashionable will be harsh and full of pbumive-aggressive behind-the-back giggling. Heil Style!

Topics: Verboten, Fashion and Hot Styles

And the problem is, Outside lost points because of an unfair illegal multi downvoting abuse. The cheating entry We are the Knights that Wear Headsets were removed. But Outside’s score wasn’t restored and it lost again to Internet Fashionistas, a new entry submitted less than an hour before the deadline.

Sure, Outside is in the lead once again. But Internet Fashionistas shouldn’t “win” in the first place. We should be building Outside right now. And the more time pbumed, the more damage will be done, since people will submit their entries to Internet Fashionistas, making it harder to do a rollback.

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

Kittysan Posted:

But Internet Fashionistas shouldn’t “win” in the first place. We should be building Outside right now. And the more time pbumed, the more damage will be done, since people will submit their entries to Internet Fashionistas, making it harder to do a rollback.

all the incit drama is detracting from this imo. i’ve been looking at the new forum for hours thinking “wtf is this even about?” it’s by far the worst idea ever and it only won because of votes from illegal alts. this should be fixed ASAP.

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

all the incit drama is detracting from this imo. i’ve been looking at the new forum for hours thinking “wtf is this even about?” it’s by far the worst idea ever and it only won because of votes from illegal alts. this should be fixed ASAP.

I agree

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

Fran is Fat was the worst, but I’m going to give this half a week before giving a final call.

mterek edited this message on 09/21/2009 2:46AM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

mterek Posted:

Fran is Fat was the worse, but I’m going to give this half a week before giving a final call.

Fran is Fat isn’t buildr funny, that doesn’t make it bad.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Um, yeah. The winner sucks even harder than usual. I’ve got nothing for this one.

SoronTheBeast

Avatar: 159958 2010-01-24 16:32:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

Fran is Fat is funny in the context of the ForumWarz meta.

The current forum we are building is not funny in any context, its just stupid and bad. Outside should have won (well, I feel my “Crotch Xombie Productions” should have won, but I’m biased)

But, the current forum did win. So, that’s that. It shouldn’t be pulled off, but the “higher ups” should do something about those that cheated on this one. ghax and man-man violated the “no klan” voting policy. Maybe they didn’t break the letter of that rule, but they sure as hell broke the sprit of it. Action should be taken THERE, and something done about those two.

And we will just have to live with a ****ty forum that shouldn’t have won, but did.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

SoronTheBeast Posted:

Fran is Fat is funny in the context of the ForumWarz meta.

The current forum we are building is not funny in any context, its just stupid and bad. Outside should have won (well, I feel my “Crotch Xombie Productions” should have won, but I’m biased)

But, the current forum did win. So, that’s that. It shouldn’t be pulled off, but the “higher ups” should do something about those that cheated on this one. ghax and man-man violated the “no klan” voting policy. Maybe they didn’t break the letter of that rule, but they sure as hell broke the sprit of it. Action should be taken THERE, and something done about those two.

And we will just have to live with a ****ty forum that shouldn’t have won, but did.

Actually, Fran is Fat got pulled in the past because of illegal alt voting, so why not this one?

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

mterek Posted:

Fran is Fat was the worst, but I’m going to give this half a week before giving a final call.

Fran is Fat was the best thing to ever happen to buildr.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Okay.

ET is looking into it. Something fishy definitely went down with this week’s voting, involving multiple illegal alts.

ET’s doing what he can to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. In the meantime, there’s no question that this week’s build didn’t deserve to win, and even ghax told me he thought “Outside” was the better entry and it should’ve won.

What should we do?

1) Switch out the forum completely, screwing anyone who’s submitted any entries so far.

2) Give “Outside” a +666 score and guarantee it for next week.

3) Edit this week’s build to “Fashion Fascists” (I’m going to bumume it’s Bashy’s) which would preserve some of this week’s entries but make a bit more sense as a concept.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I’d say 4) Switch out the forum completely, rollback to before ghax’s forum was published, and make a exclusive 6-day buildr.

By rollbacking it will prevent people getting screwed up due to what they already sent.

Fran edited this message on 09/21/2009 12:31PM

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Fran Posted:

I’d say 4) Switch out the forum completely, rollback to before ghax’s forum was published, and make a exclusive 6-day buildr.

By rollbacking it will prevent people getting screwed up due to what they already sent.

that and give me back my that 1 buildr score that weas taken fro mme Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Rollback to before the illegals started voting, including everyone’s voter score, then push the enticing “rollover buildr week” bumon and start the week with whatever was winning then. You’re losing less than a day of submissions.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

Rollback to before the illegals started voting, including everyone’s voter score, then push the enticing “rollover buildr week” bumon and start the week with whatever was winning then. You’re losing less than a day of submissions.

Or just subtract the illegal voters’ votes?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Fran Posted:

Or just subtract the illegal voters’ votes?

That bumumes they can get a backup at the time of rollover. I’m working under the bumumption that backups are done nightly.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

That bumumes they can get a backup at the time of rollover. I’m working under the bumumption that backups are done nightly.

Or if JB didn’t press the “delete backup” bumon.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Another option for dealing with it this week is to let people build the forum and get their peens, but not publish the forum. Then you wouldn’t have to roll anything back.

Because, if you do roll back and refund submissions, you have to consider how that affects chocolate scoops and gives people who already submitted more submissions. But then, it’s still kind of early on monday so maybe it’s not a huge deal.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

3) Edit this week’s build to “Fashion Fascists” (I’m going to bumume it’s Bashy’s) which would preserve some of this week’s entries but make a bit more sense as a concept.

I don’t really like any of the choices, but this is the least bad of the three. Outside will win again without trouble, and screwing the people who submitted thus far won’t make the situation much better. So, editing ghax’s forum with Bashy material to give it some direction would be the right course.

SoronTheBeast

Avatar: 159958 2010-01-24 16:32:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

^

Since I have already submitted to both the current forum, AND a made a few forums of my own to be voted on this week, this option F’s me in the A the lest.

Edit:

Outside is probably going to win this week anyway, even without help, but op 3 at least means some people will still bother voting for other forums this week.

SoronTheBeast edited this message on 09/21/2009 1:48PM

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Swapping the forum to Fashion Facists would make my site logo look pretty stupid… what with having “Internet Fashionistas” written in the middle in glowing green text. I have it saved as an xcf as well as a jpg, so I guess I could edit the text, but then I lose the votes I’ve received.

Theoretically I suppose the images could be swapped without changing the voting, but I don’t really expect that to happen.

Edit: The text was pretty easy to swap out, but it doesn’t look as good (shorter words = smaller amount of text, meaning the space isn’t filled properly) and the logo is still quite definitely internet-centric. Wouldn’t really fit an actual fashion-related forum. Kill it if you want I guess, but my preferred option would be any of the ones that let me continue to get scoops from my logo design.

man-man edited this message on 09/21/2009 2:02PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!