Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature The Avatar Shuffle vs. Ye Olde Dropdown

Hollowpen0r -
Bootytroll

Level 3 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

What do you guys think of the way avatars are picked for enemy creation? Do you prefer picking from a random set of avatars and then shuffling, or did you like picking from a list of (admittedly arcane) filenames?

Or would you like to see both? Jala back.

Hollowpen0r -
Bootytroll

Level 3 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

PS this is one of Jalapeno’s many alts Log in to see images!

keWANGji

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

What about uploading new avatars for them?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

keWANGji Posted:

What about uploading new avatars for them?

The reason we don’t allow avatar uploads all willy-nilly is because of copyright issues. All the images you see on the site are authorized for their current use.

In el futuro, we’re going to have avatar creation contests, but we’ll have to see proof that they’re public domain. Anal, yes, but we have to protect our…bumes.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I like the shuffle. I don’t really want to sort through a miles-long dropdown box.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Need a tagged image search in addition to the ability to randomly display.

man, woman, old, glbumes, poop, turd, statue, keyboard, baby, child, etc. etc. etc.

– There should probably be a way to search for synomyms of a given word, but that would be complicated.

There should be as many applicable keywords as possible bumociated with each image.

There should also be a way to see all keywords, a random list of keywords, and to show the most popular keywords for a given week.

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I don’t think it needs to be really complicated, but I think having both the dropdown and the shuffle would be nice. Sometimes I like the inspiration, but sometimes I know exactly what I’m looking for.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Anal, yes, but we have to protect our…bumes.

Don’t you mean “bum”?

I have a few pictures of my self that I think are re-re enough for this game.

I’m sure everyone does. Can we do a sort of reverse-avatar-upload where we get brownie points for submitting our personal re-re photos? Heh.

Corion edited this message on 03/20/2008 11:22PM

Cnalbtnom

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

I prefer being able to see the pictures, but I’d really like to have the avatars be in a static location, in case I’m looking for a specific one. Divide it into pages or categories, maybe?

MC Smoothlove

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’d love a drop-down menu. The shuffle’s nice for some inspiration now and then, but sometimes I go in knowing what picture I want – or, at least, what SORT of picture I want. Maybe shuffles in some sort of categories? Mreh.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

I don’t think it needs to be really complicated, but I think having both the dropdown and the shuffle would be nice. Sometimes I like the inspiration, but sometimes I know exactly what I’m looking for.

Agreed.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

i just used flashgot to get all of them and when i want to come up with ideas, i look in the folder i saved them to.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!