Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin It is true that I have some small gift in divining the future.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

Archmagister Gaenigerus Posted:

You don’t really need cards, for the textbook definition of bumerflies in your stomach and your lover being constantly in your thoughts has rung true for me, as surely it has for most. However:

You are a sensitive and down-to-earth boy who desires someone fiery and pbumionate. Perhaps you desire to deal out fire and creativity yourself, but you are strongly aligned with the Earth element, thus I think you’d do better to practice that instead, though the two are certainly not opposed.

I am a bit concerned – are you currently with a lover or perhaps considering a certain one? This person seems untrustworthy. They will take your devotion lightly and wear you down emotionally so that you’re little more than a slave to their vanity. Don’t ignore the admonitions of a friend who is wise and has your best interests at heart.

You should leave this person and wait. You are transitioning and your restless energies will subside soon enough. Do not fret, for you will find your true love. In fact, your final card was the Lovers card itself, and that is exactly as it sounds. You will definitely find romantic fulfillment in the long term.

relevant and upvoted. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!