Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Limit Card Use

Flava Flav

Level 10 Troll

Yeah Boyeee!

Wyrd Posted:

Also, the far too critical last-minute card frenzy being in the middle of the night for people who are part of the European crowd excludes a lot of us no matter how well we gather scoops.

QFT

Flava Flav

Level 10 Troll

Yeah Boyeee!

<—— WTF happened to my name Log in to see images!

Madam Lash

[Fighting bumolinos]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

So, since you can’t be on at the last minute, you found some shiney new way to cheat?

crotchbiter_-
the_flaccid

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

1 per ten prevents total last-minute xaos pwnage, but prevents the revenge from happening. Perhaps resetting your card clock whenever you are hit by someone else?

As for you euros who can’t stay up 4 the last minute rush, GTFOver here in US. No, seriously we need more smart people over here and bring your beautiful hairy women with youLog in to see images!

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Actually the situation is a little better now, because of three changes:

1. Less people in domination teams

2. Shield card (and auto-equip)

3. Increase in card options, from 2 picks to 3

Spoit

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Just venting, I stepped away less than 10 minutes before domination ended, and in that time I was hit by 2 shotguns, which I don’t have a problem with, but also by 3 bumhole cards from the same person, which was really annoying since it meant I lost the total scoop by only 9 Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!