Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Srs Bsns Petition to make Buildr Scores not count forcibly removed submissions

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Scarlett Posted:

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Johnny Mac Posted:

I kinda wanna know who submitted it first.

I’ll lay claim to that. I didn’t copy anyone else anyway, so if someone else posted one before me then we just had the same idea. Didn’t realise it was going to take off in quite the way it did, but I found the whole thing hilarious.

So can I have mine re-instated now?

man-man edited this message on 09/01/2009 7:49AM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

You fail to understand absurdist humour. It was funny because it was a flash mob doing something absurd.

Put in the context you describe, there’s unlikely to be anything that would remain funny.

Right. And your taking the time to break down why my scenario wouldn’t actually translate to real life is another great example of absurdist humor.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

fat jokes.

There. Copy and paste that onto a blank page and print it out. Take that page into a quiet corner and read it out to yourself, over and over, no doubt laughing uproariously all the while. Laugh to your heart’s content. What’s that? You stopped laughing? Read it again! Repeat the process, ad absurdum.

It could take hours, days, maybe weeks, but eventually you’ll get sick of the joke. Eventually, you’ll stop laughing.

And until that moment comes, I don’t want to see you leave that corner.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

ps i love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

pps:

Evil Trout Posted:

Wow, JB, that’s one of the best @zings I’ve seen on forumwarz to date.

It would have been an amazing zing if fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society was funny in the first place. fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society is not funny, whenever someone seens fine upstanding member of society post “fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society” is because there’s nothing more to say in a thread, either because it completly sucks or because it reached its peak. Having every enemy named fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society (maybe it should have been something else like fat person #X or fran is fat or (generic fat joke) so JB thought it was really funny. Because he clearly loves italians but hates fat people.

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

spacekadt Posted:

the first person that submitted “fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society” was legit. everyone else was stealing the idea and essentially plagarizing… that’s where the problem was

Doh… I only made one like that because the creator of the forum said to enter more. And even then, I still managed to come up with a bit of an original gag: “fine upstanding member of society^3” Which still got -100. Man.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!