Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay general suggestions thread!

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

Would you ever consider making Re-Re a fully fleshed-out clbum? I really wish I could have stayed a Re-Re, if only for role-playing purposesLog in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

cube Posted:

Would you ever consider making Re-Re a fully fleshed-out clbum? I really wish I could have stayed a Re-Re, if only for role-playing purposesLog in to see images!

We have been considering a kind of “Super Re-Re.” If not as a clbum, you could use their attacks.

There are two (or three) proposed extra clbumes for the full launch. One of them is kind of Re-Re like, but not just a keyboard-basher.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Game_Whino Posted:

Weird, I’d never seen that particular problem before. It shouldn’t be to hard to fix though. I’m sorry I broke the Forums Log in to see images!

Ah, that makes sense. Underscores, in Textile (the HTML formatting system we use) italicizes stuff. So those underscores are screwing things up. We’ll have to look into that, good eye.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Jalapeño Bootyhole Posted:

Game_Whino Posted:

Weird, I’d never seen that particular problem before. It shouldn’t be to hard to fix though. I’m sorry I broke the Forums Log in to see images!

Ah, that makes sense. Underscores, in Textile (the HTML formatting system we use) italicizes stuff. So those underscores are screwing things up. We’ll have to look into that, good eye.

I’ve fixed the weird quoting bugs. They now allow more characters, including the funky ñ in Jalapeño’s name.

To elaborate: I actually built this forum code from scratch so that we could have more flexibility in terms of integrating with our game (showing your level now is a basic example.) I had to come up with my own formatting because the ones I found online for Ruby were all flawed in some way. Of course, mine is still flawed, but over time I suspect we’ll get out all the little bugs like this one.

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/01/2007 10:00AM

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

pokeyseks81 Posted:

Being able to message other users using the in-game messenger would be nice. Of course then you’d also be able to block them in case they get obnoxious. (But who would do that? Log in to see images!

For now, sTalk is just for NPC based communication, but feel free to use Tubmail to chat with other users outside of the forums. We are considering other options like sending items to users through tubmail and other ways to interacting with users outside of the Flamebate. Stay tuned.

pokeyseks81

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

The Other Other Hole Posted:

For now, sTalk is just for NPC based communication, but feel free to use Tubmail to chat with other users outside of the forums. We are considering other options like sending items to users through tubmail and other ways to interacting with users outside of the Flamebate. Stay tuned.

I don’t know if u want to add sending $ and Log in to see images! pokeyseks81 edited this message on 11/01/2007 3:14PM

Harblgarbler

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

I want a way to engage another FWZ user in a real life(simulated) fist fight to put a damper on their daily forum views.

That’s how I roll.

bloOdy_tEars

[Evil Trout]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Chatrooms

It’d be fun if you could add a chatroom sort of battle system where the object was to clear the entire chatroom of users. Maybe make it time based, as in the x seconds until the admin logs on and bans you, so you would have to be fast. The again this is forumwarz so It wouldn’t make too much sense. ****.

bloOdy_tEars edited this message on 11/01/2007 4:21PM

pokeyseks81

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

The ability to see how many forum visits you have left for the day on the left info bar on the character tab would be nice.

Perhaps under the Character Details heading?

pokeyseks81 edited this message on 11/01/2007 5:41PM

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

pokeyseks81 Posted:

The ability to see how many forum visits you have left for the day on the left info bar on the character tab would be nice.

I’ve actually already logged that one on the bug list for our development Log in to see images!

pokeyseks81

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

pokeyseks81 Posted:

I’ve actually already logged that one on the bug list for our development Log in to see images!

Damn, what’s with these fabulous persons stealing my ideas? Log in to see images!

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

pokeyseks81 Posted:

pokeyseks81 Posted:

Damn, what’s with these fabulous persons stealing my ideas? Log in to see images!

That’s the thanks I get for being inside your head and telling you what you’re want as features in this game?? Log in to see images! BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 11/01/2007 7:51PM

Hozmosis

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

REAL TROUT REAL WORLD REAL RULES REAL VIOLENCE REAL PUMPKIN

Is there plans to implement forum signatures?

AlphaMole

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Hozmosis Posted:

Is there plans to implement forum signatures?

this. To be really good and annoying you have to have hideous forum signatures, and having to cut and paste my horrible vampire quote gets old pretty quick.

But perhaps only in the roleplaying and whiny forum.

Vorkoski

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Signatures are pretty much necessary on the RP board. I mean, how many forums have you been to where people’s sigs overshadowed their posts? Also, I want that sig Hozmosis made.Log in to see images!

e: f;b

Vorkoski edited this message on 11/01/2007 8:17PM

pokeyseks81

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I notice that it doesn’t show a post count in the forum, perhaps it would be funny if it had number of posts listed as the cred amount under the avatar then it would still keep people from spamming the forums for posts and make it look like people post here a lot.

MrSamurai

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Are we supposed to be able to send friend requests to ourselves?

pokeyseks81

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

MrSamurai Posted:

Are we supposed to be able to send friend requests to ourselves?

Oh man, I wish I had thought of trying that.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

pokeyseks81 Posted:

I notice that it doesn’t show a post count in the forum, perhaps it would be funny if it had number of posts listed as the cred amount under the avatar then it would still keep people from spamming the forums for posts and make it look like people post here a lot.

Or even better, have it be a random number that fluctuates from post to post between something like 300 and 50000.

AlphaMole

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

trolls should get negative numbers, cause that’s how they roll

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!