Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Regarding the scheduled 24 hour downtime on September 10th

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I wonder if I can save visits normally? Like if I save 12 visits before downtime, when the server is back online will I get 16 visits or will I lose 4?

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

And will we be able to see the results of the final dom round before the side goes down? And will the leaderboard and the bumociated peen for fans be already implemented when the side goes online again?

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Amasius Posted:

And will we be able to see the results of the final dom round before the side goes down? And will the leaderboard and the bumociated peen for fans be already implemented when the side goes online again?

I don’t really pay attention to this, but aren’t the medals awarded usually right after the round ends? I thought the blog post said that the down time will start at 9:30, which would be 30 min after dom.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Medals are usually given out within ten minutes of the end of dom round. (Before 9:10 server time)

I’m not certain how viewing the previous round will work, but I have reason to beleiv3e you wont be able to see it until the down time is over, but nobody else will either.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

i think this is a stupid question.

when the site is down it’s down. nobody should get more visits because it’s the same situation for everyone.

if it applies over a rollover, you should be entitled to your regular rollover visits up to 12, no more.

i dont see why people ever think because the site goes down for an upgrade they are allowed to whine or expect a stipend for their lost time. come on.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

why does it matter if the people who actually care about their number of visits are most probably gonna use them all on wednesday anyway, for domination.

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

i think this is a stupid question.

when the site is down it’s down. nobody should get more visits because it’s the same situation for everyone.

if it applies over a rollover, you should be entitled to your regular rollover visits up to 12, no more.

i dont see why people ever think because the site goes down for an upgrade they are allowed to whine or expect a stipend for their lost time. come on.

Three things can happen: we get no visits for the day the side is down, we get visits and they stack or we get visits but they don’t stack. I don’t care which scenario happens but it would be nice to know before the side goes down for streak planning and not to lose visits.

­

ChilePepino Posted:

why does it matter if the people who actually care about their number of visits are most probably gonna use them all on wednesday anyway, for domination.

It’s relevant if you play dom with different alts the next week.

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Skyman747 Posted:

I don’t really pay attention to this, but aren’t the medals awarded usually right after the round ends? I thought the blog post said that the down time will start at 9:30, which would be 30 min after dom.

You see your own medals but it’s also interesting to see who else got medals and in the last week of the season it matters because it decides how many medals are necessary for the dom season peens.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Any rollover visits should acgreat timesulate for 1 day, to give players a chance to use them (for instance given the times of maintenance I won’t be able to use visits saved for the new week until 2 days later)

If rollover visits are added but do not acgreat timesulate, then European players are put at a significant disadvantage the following week.

If visits are not added on the day of the upgrades, then it’s fair (though it would put anyone with 12 saved visits at a greater dom advantage since it would be 9 days of visits vs 6 days, instead of 10 days vs 7 days, i.e. a greater ratio) and will mess with players streaks unless they know in advance.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 08/29/2009 3:30PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!