Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Is it just me or...

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Has time been flowing faster recently? Last week went by like it was just one day. Did the universe stop expanding finally? I have this strange feeling that the end is near…

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

My week went pretty slowly… feels like ages since last weekend. I think this is due to a combination of very busy events over the weekend itself, followed by a fairly empty week since then.

Short answer, it’s just you. This time anyway. Never can tell when the universe is going to decide it’s done with expanding and start running time backwards as it contracts.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

As Einstein said ‘It’s all relative’.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Did I move too slow or too fast?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

too fast

RandomNooob

Level 11 Hacker

“Ohacku”

nope, its just not you. i got same time flow with you, minutes feels like seconds, and each time i look at the time, it’s later than i thought. This happens to most people who spends too much time on computers, change onto different hobby and time flow will slow down. Works for me

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 5:01PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

as you get older and more in tune with your routine or surroundings time moves faster. it’s a function of new-ness in your environment effecting how much data your brain logs.

that’s why time moves slow when you’re a kid or when you do drugs or when you see something amazing/terrifying: your brain is logging loads more information and a view angle kind of deal. apparently cops can remember obscure details of goings-on in the periphery during firefights and stuff that nobody else would remember.

also seems to work in reverse when you’re having fun but i think that’s because you’re focused on what you enjoy so your brain isn’t recording the big picture, just the stream you’re focused on.

dunno what the deal is when you’re bored. probs because you aren’t focusing on anything. but your brain isn’t logging anything either so i dunno.

magic. i want to eat human brains to absorb their knowledge and potency.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 09/24/2009 9:40PM

RandomNooob

Level 11 Hacker

“Ohacku”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

as you get older and more in tune with your routine or surroundings time moves faster. it’s a function of new-ness in your environment effecting how much data your brain logs.

that’s why time moves slow when you’re a kid or when you do drugs or when you see something amazing/terrifying: your brain is logging loads more information and a view angle kind of deal. apparently cops can remember obscure details of goings-on in the periphery during firefights and stuff that nobody else would remember.

also seems to work in reverse when you’re having fun but i think that’s because you’re focused on what you enjoy so your brain isn’t recording the big picture, just the stream you’re focused on.

dunno what the deal is when you’re bored. probs because you aren’t focusing on anything. but your brain isn’t logging anything either so i dunno.

magic. i want to eat human brains to absorb their knowledge and potency.

I agree with getting older, my time as younger kid was really slow. but now its all fast…

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

It doesn’t matter if it’s fast or slow. Recent researches have shown that it is possible to create a time machine that lets you travel back in time with a speed much faster than the speed of light. However for that to be done improvements must be made to make effective use of quantum energy first Log in to see images!

LiVe_WiRe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

the end is always near, but it never comes Log in to see images!

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

the older you get, the faster time goes. when you’re 10, a year is 1/10 of your life. that’s a decent portion. but when you’re 25 one year is only 1/25 of your life so it’s not as significant and it goes by faster. also, OP is banned. bad bump imo.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!