Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature [My team] in past domintion rounds

male reproductive organ_bot_791

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 69 Camwhore

**** Wide Open!

Hi!

I’d like a [My team] entry in the team selection for previous domination rounds. I can’t remember in which teams I was, so it would be great to just choose that option to get there.

Greetings

male reproductive organ_bot_791

Rekslay

Level 26 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

****. ********************. I just went through the whole goddamn list and didn’t see my name. But as you can clearly see I just got two medals. HOW??? HUH??? DO YOU KNOW HOW ****ING MAD IT MAKES ME TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE DAMN LIST AND FIND NOTHING??? YOU SHOULD ALL DIE IN HELL.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Rekslay Posted:

****. ********************. I just went through the whole goddamn list and didn’t see my name. But as you can clearly see I just got two medals. HOW??? HUH??? DO YOU KNOW HOW ****ING MAD IT MAKES ME TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE DAMN LIST AND FIND NOTHING??? YOU SHOULD ALL DIE IN HELL.

You know,that kind of sucks, because I had to fight for my Min Scoops Medal to the last minute against Majestic Streak in Team Ivory Lovebird 2008-03-19, and this guy doesn’t even know how he got his two medals….

What the frak am I doing wrong? Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Rekslay Posted:

You were in Home Alone.

Rekslay

Level 26 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Sancdar Posted:

You were in Home Alone.

Good. “**** you” to everyone who was in Home Alone for letting me win. I still can’t believe trolls can actually win medals without trying. I’m not even going to go into metaphors here.

paco650

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hi, I was just playing forum warz and my internet radio connection stopped working. Please tell me how to fix this.

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

Trolls aren’t good at that anyway, metaphorically speaking.

wicked

[teh LOLkatz]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I would love this feature as well. I can’t remember all of my characters’ teams. I just won 2 medals with this one, but I can’t remember my team to check out what the final standings were.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!