Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Topic Icons

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

The ones I submitted are showing up as unvoted… also not appearing in the “check on your subs” page, but I’m not sure they’ve ever appeared in there.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

man-man Posted:

The ones I submitted are showing up as unvoted

This is probably a stupid question, but… maybe nobody’s voted for or against them?

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

i’ve experienced this too. they never show up on the ‘check your subs’ page. and you don’t get the initial +1 like you do with other subs. you have to upvote it yourself Log in to see images!

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

MC Banhammer Posted:

This is probably a stupid question, but… maybe nobody’s voted for or against them?

They’re on my unvoted page… meaning I could choose to downvote my own sub, which isn’t normally possible. Would also be very easy to not realise that you need to vote for yourself to get to +1, and hence be at a 1 vote disadvantage.

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Yes, you have to vote your own topic icons again after you’ve submitted them, which is quite strange considering anything else is voted automatically.

Perhaps this needs fixing?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!