Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Complete set of Geronimo files

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Going to start offloading my stocks of moar files, mainly as an experiment to see if anyone is still interested. I don’t really care what price they go for but I’d prefer they go to someone who isn’t just reselling. That’s up to any bidders though. Anyone collecting or just looking for a good file may find something here. No reserves.

One of each from Geronimo;

Blood Spatter Art.xpeg

Pictures of YOU.leer

Calorie Watcher v3.1.exec

bear escapes local zoo children die hysterical.divy

****.MILF.asian.mammary glands.great timesshot.latina.interracial.anal.girls.dvda

JerkStoreCalledThey’reOutOfYou.xpeg

1000 MAN great times (GIRL DROWNS).pr0n

decss a dramatic reading.lstn

FLASHING RED AND GREEN.ogle

fermats_last_theorem\_proof.leer

DEFINITELY NOT A SHOCK IMAGE.ogle

Hilarious conversation between deaf boy and downs syndrome girl.noiz

Unaired Network Exclusive – Black People with REAL Jobs.divy

Hacking Ruby Scripts – A Love/Hate Affair.pres

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

If you’ve got Incredible.Hulk.9.PRE-RELEASE [real!!!].dvda in your stocks, I’d be interested in that… good offence and defence but no luck, good for low luck moar grinding Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

I had a look through my alts and didn’t see one. If you’re willing to sacrifice a little defense, you could bid on “black man puts balls in white chick’s bum (snug).dvda” which gives charisma, frugality and offense, but no luck. I don’t have one of these either Log in to see images! meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 08/26/2009 2:01PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!