Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Damn JB

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

TBH I was kind of reading some of our old correspondence because I was looking for a particular piece of info I needed to get for something, and honestly dude you sound kind of like a gay little **** on the rag a lot of the time do you need any tampons? Maybe you shouldn’t gay it up so much, I’m just saying.

Celerysteve edited this message on 08/25/2009 1:01AM

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

maybe you shouldn’t email jb every time someone trolls you

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~ CELERLY SLEVE! ILU LOL Log in to see images! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

IM BEIN MOER LADIE=LIKE JEEEST FOR U ROFL Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

That’s a recklessly irresponsible thing for a “moderator” to imply, and quiet honestly I’m disappointed.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~ CELERLY SLEVE! ILU LOL Log in to see images! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

IM BEIN MOER LADIE=LIKE JEEEST FOR U ROFL Log in to see images!

mammary glands or gtfo

omg lol xDDDDDD look kittiezzzz Log in to see images!

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

CelerySteve has a huge male reproductive organ.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Celerysteve Posted:

dude you sound kind of like a gay little **** on the rag a lot of the time

Takes one to know one.

Old-school trolling AGAIN FTW!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

daaaaaaaaaayummmmmmmmm jb! hehe lol xD cuz jbs like fi~ine dam lol Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Takes one to know one.

Old-school trolling AGAIN FTW!

hai Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

maybe you shouldn’t email jb every time someone trolls you

heeeey cutie why u havent mesage me on aim lately? Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

And what? Was I wrong? No, It turns out I was right. Maybe you should do your ****ing job.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

lol loooooong paragaraphs.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

ChilePepino Posted:

lol loooooong paragaraphs.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

heeeeey u! whatcchoo been doin? i luv Log in to see images!

generichaxor

Level 69 Re-Re

post for Log in to see images!

My contest is active once again. Send anonymoushaxor a friend request.

Post here to get a chance at a large amount of BP.

Tootz

BauhausGirl, Quinn The Eskimo

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Celerysteve Posted:

And what? Was I wrong? No, It turns out I was right. Maybe you should do your ****ing job.

no one cares lol Log in to see images!

generichaxor Posted:

post for Log in to see images!

lol hi tehre Log in to see images!

Raepdog Posted:

no one cares lol Log in to see images!

how u been hunny? i love 2 see a rapedoggie lol sooo cuet Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Celerysteve Posted:

TBH I was kind of reading some of our old correspondence because I was looking for a particular piece of info I needed to get for something, and honestly dude you sound kind of like a gay little **** on the rag a lot of the time do you need any tampons? Maybe you shouldn’t gay it up so much, I’m just saying.

To be honest, I’m kind of surprised you’d go out of your way to make a post like this.

First off, I’m curious as to just what “particular piece of info” you were looking for that inspired this trip down memory lane. That’s besides the point. I also recently stumbled upon some of our earlier correspondence, from back in the halcyon Falcon****er days. You were polite, responsive and helpful back then — hell, you even used smileys. ****ing smileys, Steve. How could I have known that beneath that benign, happy cartoon avatar hid such a reckless and tortured soul?

You’ll never fathom how much willpower it took to not reproduce your querulous, self-righteous, frankly delusional emails to the rest of the Apprentice team, even after they begged me to share them. I’m not sure what I wrote that made me sound like a “gay little **** on the rag” (am I a gay man or a menstruating woman? nice burn there) but it’s not easy to try to maintain an air of professionalism when you’re being deluged by a nonstop stream of insane bumhurt.

I’m sure all of this will go over your head, so how about I give you a stock answer you’ll understand: I was RPing an emo-moderator.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!