Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay I suck..

bumfabulous person

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

I was bored so I thought I would talk to some friends.. Then I realized that I have no friends! D: Not here OR in real life.. Even losers have other loser friends. What about me? WHAT ABOUT ME?! I thought having an injury (broken jaw, wired shut) would help get some sympathetic friends somewhere, but all it did was give me an excuse to sit at home and get fatter and loser-ier. I can’t even masturbate anymore, I am so sad!

What should I do guys? I am too much of a fabulous person to kill myself, so thats out of the question.. Should I just go around offering free bj’s for friendship? Last time I tried that I just got herpes, but that doesn’t mean it can’t work this time, right? Right? Wait, I can’t give bj’s for 4 more weeks.. ****!

Please help, or I will have to make more long boring posts because no one cares about me and I need attention before I cry some more….....

In return for your attention, I will post pictures of myself for other fabulous persons like myself to fap to. Even creeps like skyman need new material to stimulate themselves. Or you can just laugh at my situation and my physical appearance.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

I skimmed, saw “long boring post,” and nodded in agreement.Log in to see images!

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

bumfabulous person Posted:

I was bored so I thought I would talk to some friends.. Then I realized that I have no friends! D: Not here OR in real life.. Even losers have other loser friends. What about me? WHAT ABOUT ME?! I thought having an injury (broken jaw, wired shut) would help get some sympathetic friends somewhere, but all it did was give me an excuse to sit at home and get fatter and loser-ier. I can’t even masturbate anymore, I am so sad!

What should I do guys? I am too much of a fabulous person to kill myself, so thats out of the question.. Should I just go around offering free bj’s for friendship? Last time I tried that I just got herpes, but that doesn’t mean it can’t work this time, right? Right? Wait, I can’t give bj’s for 4 more weeks.. ****!

Please help, or I will have to make more long boring posts because no one cares about me and I need attention before I cry some more….....

In return for your attention, I will post pictures of myself for other fabulous persons like myself to fap to. Even creeps like skyman need new material to stimulate themselves. Or you can just laugh at my situation and my physical appearance.

I am trying very hard to not say “Go outside”...

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

bumfabulous person

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

That is decent advice, but I already go in my backyard every day!

Although I act gay here, I am straight in rl, and I recently got some new gay neighbors.. I don’t like going out in the front

Blood So Tox-
ic

Avatar: 175396 Thu Jul 30 22:21:14 -0400 2009

[pizza party]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

CHALKONEUPTODALORD Posted:

I skimmed, saw “long boring post,” and nodded in agreement.Log in to see images!

bumfabulous person

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

So I was sitting glued to my PC screen, waiting for replies, because I am so lonely that I require your attention in order to keep on living in this bleak and cruel world. I just finished jerking off with celerysteve, and I was so excited! Someone had given me attention! I check back on my thread here, and saw that 3 people beside me posted in it! Who cares if they read my words or not, THEY POSTED! As my heart leaped in excitement, I almost smiled! Yes! ALMOST! I haven’t smiled since Uncle Tony raped me 9 years ago! Anyway, then I realized that none of the posters wanted to be my friend. So I was still sad. I am typing right now, and I can’t think of anything else to say. Um.. Nope, nothing. Woe is my, all that crap, and uh, stuff. Yeah. Soooo…........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

lets hook up sometime Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

bumfabulous person

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

only if you have a male reproductive organ bigger than mine.

so, ya gotta beat 3 inches erect my friend

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

I would not give you credit for a 3 inch male reproductive organ! Probably more like 1 inch fully erect.

bumfabulous person

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Muhammad I m hard Bruce Lee Posted:

I would not give you credit for a 3 inch male reproductive organ! Probably more like 1 inch fully erect.

****, you caught me… Wanna be my friend?

Megan McFeely

Avatar: 153257 Fri Apr 10 03:08:37 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

****, you caught me… Wanna be my friend?

You’re probably all ugly and ****ed up in the head. You should probably join the Navy.

bumfabulous person

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Megan McFeely Posted:

You’re probably all ugly and ****ed up in the head. You should probably join the Navy.

Got a feeling you are someone’s alt that was on earlier, huh XD

Can’t say you are wrong, its up to others to judge me, because me judging myself would be biased huh.

Megan McFeely

Avatar: 153257 Fri Apr 10 03:08:37 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Got a feeling you are someone’s alt that was on earlier, huh XD

Can’t say you are wrong, its up to others to judge me, because me judging myself would be biased huh.

You’re disgusting. Stay away creepo.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

lets do it

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!