Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Where is the forum?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Seriously, ****ty jokes aside, where is Pbum? It’s definitely supposed to show up on the list of recently made forums so we can see who got submissions into the forum, yet it doesn’t. Please fix?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I think this is a great decision by Log in to see images!

Blood So Tox-
ic

Avatar: 175396 Thu Jul 30 22:21:14 -0400 2009

[pizza party]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

OP is asking a valid question. I, too, am curious about the forum.

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Inertia Posted:

I think this is a great decision by Log in to see images!

Great decision? The heck? If they don’t want more forums then just shut down Forumbuildr already. Why let people submit and vote ideas if you’re not going to use it?

This is worse considering owners of winning ideas will normally get Log in to see images! aside, an E-Peen is an achievement you can be proud of, that your ideas are considered good enough by the peers. Even when you’ve already won Forumbuildr E-Peens, seeing your name as a part of the creative team gives a sense of accomplishment.

Setting a contest up and then disqualifying it without giving any reason is a scam, plain and simple. And Log in to see images! contest, gain a lot of participants, then just declare no winner? A lot of people will be very angry. And chaos will ensue.

I don’t know who’s the poor writer whose idea get this treatment. But I’d be very ****ed to if it was my forum idea that wasn’t published. Wouldn’t you?

Edit because it was not canceled, just delayed. And I might overreact to this. I still stand 100% behind my original idea, though. Not publishing a forum after it has been through the voting process is a horrible decision, not great.

Kittysan edited this message on 08/24/2009 9:20PM

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I was going to make this thread if it wasn’t already here… I had a lot of high-scored thread titles and I was hoping it might be enough for the contributed-the-most-thread-titles peen.

I’m going to be ****ed if it’s disappeared into a server fart.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Maybe they thought it good enough to sneak into Episode 3, had some sort of killer idea for it and are saving it until then?

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

New builds sometimes (always?) need some personal attention from the devs. It is possible that ET may have been unavailable last night. If it doesn’t show up today you may resume normal griping.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I just checked the logs and there was an error publishing the build. I’ll get it up today.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Evil Trout Posted:

I just checked the logs and there was an error publishing the build. I’ll get it up today.

ET, itembuildr’s also broken, there’s no idea to vote for.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

-MLF- Posted:

ET, itembuildr’s also broken, there’s no idea to vote for.

That’s not broken. That’s everything downvoted to -5. It happens from time and time, and at turnover time a random submission will “win”.

There is at least one, if not several, threads for this issue already.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

And it’s live now. Sorry about the delay.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

MC Banhammer Posted:

That’s not broken. That’s everything downvoted to -5. It happens from time and time, and at turnover time a random submission will “win”.

There is at least one, if not several, threads for this issue already.

If it’s not working correctly, it’s broken. And I was unaware that a system had already been devised for such situations.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Suggestion: If everything gets equally downvoted, return all the scores to zero to see if anything is hated less the second time around.

Now, who wants to tell me why it’s a horrible idea?

[Also, I did get that most-threads peen Log in to see images!

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Evil Trout Posted:

And it’s live now. Sorry about the delay.

I see it’s up. Sorry if I was overreacting. The idea of executive vetoing after everything has been peer reviewed just **** me off. I shouldn’t take Inertia’s comment as official, after all.

man-man Posted:

Suggestion: If everything gets equally downvoted, return all the scores to zero to see if anything is hated less the second time around.

Now, who wants to tell me why it’s a horrible idea?

[Also, I did get that most-threads peen Log in to see images!

How about choosing the one that has most positive vote (i.e. +3 and -8 idea win against +2 and -5 idea)? Or if it’s still a tie, the one that is downvoted to -5 last?

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Kittysan Posted:

I don’t know who’s the poor writer whose idea get this treatment. But I’d be very ****ed to if it was my forum idea that wasn’t published. Wouldn’t you?

I dunno, I would have taken a kind of a twisted pride in being the first person to make come up with the forum so bad that Crotch Zombie had to pull it. It would go hilariously well with my previous ForumBuildr track record.

But I would be upset if I was one of the other contributors; I got my peen right away, but if the forum wasn’t posted, they might not have gotten theirs.

Blu3Schnauzer edited this message on 08/24/2009 10:15PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!