Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Hippy stuff thread

male reproductive organatrice

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Hippy stuff. Discuss.

I love hot a drink of heaps of sage Cinnamon and Tarragon. It’s delicious (IMHO), makes me happy and is sweet even though I didn’t add sugar. Aint that the life?

I dream of one day being a medicine man, like in the book rolling thunder…

My Opinion Posted:

Drugs, being dirty, and saying man don’t make you a hippy!

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

um, I smoke a lot of weed, and I’ve been called a hippie, although I rock a black hoodie in the summertime.

not trolling, but that’s the only relation I have to hippies. Oh, I have this one hippie friend, and that’s it.

AntiRules187 edited this message on 08/23/2009 5:31AM

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Time for a hippy story

One time, I was staying at a house full of hippies, and I felt like a good stew so I went to the supermarket and bought enough for everyone who would be there, and borrowed whatever spices and things I thought would suit the stew. Unlike the stews I make these days it had no thick sauce type stuff, These days I add eggs, bumer and tomato sauce, maybe some milk and whatever else comes to mind, it all mixes with the juices, it creates a great effect. So then the woman who owned the house came home with a friend, and politely asked if they could have some. In the conversation that followed, she revealed that after living there for 7 or 8 years she’d never once came home to a cooked dinner. She rented out rooms, and let her druggie son Tai who has the same dad as me live there for free, constantly escaped bankruptcy through amazing luck, skill, perseverance, courage, and sheer genius, but never did those who lived with her allow her to come home to cooked food.

She’s surprisingly happy, considering everything that’s happened in her life. I remember her health, physical appearance, mood, hygiene, financial situation, and damn near every part of her experience and being improve dramatically when Tai moved into his own flat, but then he came back… Still, the positive affects of his absence still live on to this day.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Hippies would be turning in their grave just seeing this thread

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Chawin Posted:

Hippies would be turning in their grave just seeing this thread

Why? They’re not even dead! Dead people can’t see anyway.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

male reproductive organatrice Posted:

Why? They’re not even dead! Dead people can’t see anyway.

Its an idiom

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

AntiRules187 Posted:

although I rock a black hoodie in the summertime.

Sup, I do that too. People say things like “Your crazy” and “It’s 110 degrees, take it off” but what do they know.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Dude…don’t worry, be hippie.

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Chawin Posted:

Its an idiom

Dammit, you didn’t answer the rest of my post.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Time for a hippy story

One time, I was staying at a house full of hippies, and I felt like a good stew so I went to the supermarket and bought enough for everyone who would be there, and borrowed whatever spices and things I thought would suit the stew. Unlike the stews I make these days it had no thick sauce type stuff, These days I add eggs, bumer and tomato sauce, maybe some milk and whatever else comes to mind, it all mixes with the juices, it creates a great effect. So then the woman who owned the house came home with a friend, and politely asked if they could have some. In the conversation that followed, she revealed that after living there for 7 or 8 years she’d never once came home to a cooked dinner. She rented out rooms, and let her druggie son Tai who has the same dad as me live there for free, constantly escaped bankruptcy through amazing luck, skill, perseverance, courage, and sheer genius, but never did those who lived with her allow her to come home to cooked food.

She’s surprisingly happy, considering everything that’s happened in her life. I remember her health, physical appearance, mood, hygiene, financial situation, and damn near every part of her experience and being improve dramatically when Tai moved into his own flat, but then he came back… Still, the positive affects of his absence still live on to this day.

Is cool story bro trolling?

One time I watched a Cheech and Chong movie.

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Celerysteve Posted:

Is cool story bro trolling?

That depends, if you didn’t like the story it’s trolling, otherwise it’s not.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

I didn’t really read your story but I think you make very weird posts.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

i just dont bathe because i’m lazy, not because i’m a hippie.

bumfabulous person

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

I would read or pretend your story and comment on it, but this is in CD and not RP.

ever heard of Cyber-Hippies

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

AntiRules187 Posted:

um, I smoke a lot of weed, and I’ve been called a hippie, although I rock a black hoodie in the summertime.

not trolling, but that’s the only relation I have to hippies. Oh, I have this one hippie friend, and that’s it.

no offense but aren’t you a little young for that?

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Adapt Posted:

no offense but aren’t you a little young for that?

He said he’d share when I was 16, not now.

Besides, my plans for the future involve alchemy, you can read about it here (doubt you will but still):

http://soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/alchemy 1.htm

If you read that you might agree the herb would be useful.

I deem it prudent to sort of customize this path I wish to take, these things surely can’t be the same for everyone. I’m way into all this deep philosophical stuff.

I think you make very weird posts.

What are you, the thought police? Do you think I should be someone I am not just to avoid being weird? I am an advocate of non-conformism, I do what I want without fear of other people’s opinions.

Cockatrice edited this message on 08/24/2009 5:40AM

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Besides, my plans for the future involve alchemy, you can read about it here (doubt you will but still):

http://soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/alchemy 1.htm

Scanned through it… picked up on the overall theme of equating the various components of alchemy with pyschological elements of yourself.

If the aim of it is just a mode of philosophy, then carry on… you could do a lot worse than that when it comes to belief systems. On the other hand if you intend to transmute base metals into gold as part of your ‘plans for the future’ then I’d have to say something derisive along the lines of “don’t quit your day job”.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

i just dont bathe because i’m lazy, not because i’m a hippie.

Same.

Oh, and requesting move to RP so people can say how they feel.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

I don’t understand what do black hoodies have to do with hippies I though they wore no clothes at all.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!