Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock Lady Gaga? Hermaphrodite? Who would have guessed? [NSFW?]

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

http://bossip.com/139759/chicks-with-dcks-is-lady-gaga-packing/
^ Possibly NSFW. ^
Aparently after getting off a motorcycle (with no panties on) it let it’s male reproductive organ slip.
Not that I liked it before this unfortunate mishap, but I know a handful of people that died a little after seeing this.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

imo she doesn’t really deserve any attention at all for this. “true” hermaphrodites, ie the kind of thing futanari-moe would be into, don’t really exist, per my understanding. You’re not really going to find a human with a fully functioning, reproductively capable woman's genitals and male reproductive organ (with testes).

I’d back it up more with the wiki pages but you can look for yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersexuality#Hermaphrodite

Also note that this is the source of one of the avatars of forumwarz.

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

baou30 Posted:

http://bossip.com/139759/chicks-with-dcks-is-lady-gaga-packing/
^ Possibly NSFW. ^
Aparently after getting off a motorcycle (with no panties on) it let it’s male reproductive organ slip.
Not that I liked it before this unfortunate mishap, but I know a handful of people that died a little after seeing this.

That video has been edited in After Effects by a less than talented chanfabulous person. If you do some close inspection, there is no high quality video of this sample, yet the guy fawkes mask is the only crystal clear thing in the video besides three frames of what looks like a poorly shopped male reproductive organ. (it doesnt even have a glans) Use your head

also, something to note is the plethora of other photo and video evidence to the contrary that doesn’t show so much as a bulge the size of child’s thumb. This is a hoax.

MagusDiablo

Avatar: 111037 Thu Feb 05 18:28:16 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

I'm taking FlameBate as my playfield

Lady GaGa allegedly said this about the subject:

It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a male reproductive organ and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal.

But what about this, Xykon? And I’ve watched the video without the Fawkes mask, and it was the same tiny male reproductive organ appearing…

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

MagusDiablo Posted:

But what about this, Xykon? And I’ve watched the video without the Fawkes mask, and it was the same tiny male reproductive organ appearing…

The problem being, that is an unsubstantiated rumor kicked around on the net, it has yet to be released on her website and her agent vehemently denies it.

MagusDiablo

Avatar: 111037 Thu Feb 05 18:28:16 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

I'm taking FlameBate as my playfield

Hmm, yeah. Anyway, that doesn’t change the world to me, since I didn’t even liked her before =P

Anyhow, IF I enjoyed her for her music, it also wouldn’t change anything, I guess…

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

well it does accomplish the well known industry goal of getting everyone to talk about her.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Fortunato Posted:

well it does accomplish the well known industry goal of getting everyone to talk about her.

this.

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Fortunato Posted:

If this is the desired intent, she played her hand well. It should be noted one of her recent twitter updates has her joking about the manner in much the same tone a woman jokes about having a male reproductive organ.

bumfabulous person

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Haters make her famous, male reproductive organ or no male reproductive organ. I don’t even know what any of her songs are, but I hear her name more than anyones now

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

bumfabulous person Posted:

Haters make her famous, male reproductive organ or no male reproductive organ. I don’t even know what any of her songs are, but I hear her name more than anyones now

Lady Gaga does the song in the bronnih lolli vid.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Xylon Posted:

bronnih lolli vid.

wat?

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Nobody paid attention to her when she kept pointing out that she was BI-SEX-U-ALLL, GUYZZZ, so she’ll hop on to this rumour if she knows what’s good for her. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!