Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Blizzcon 2009 - WoW: Cataclysm, Diablo III, Starcraft II!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Is anyone watching Blizzcon besides me?

On Day 1 they went to uncover all the details on the Cataclysm expansion. So far I’m kinda bummed as the new Warlock Soul Shard system seems lackluster with the current Drain Soul (here’s to hope for a change) and they’re homogenizing gear even more. LOL @ No AP/SP/Defense.

Goblins/Worgens are exciting, although Horde got the shaft since Worgens look MUCH more interesting. The new Hunter Focus system looks really nice.

And Horde finally won the Tarren Mill/Southshore war Log in to see images!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/ for Day 1 resumes.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Good gracious me this is fantastic and horrible all at the same time.

The fact they’re reworking the rank system means that people who have played this game for horrendous amounts of time will end up having to grind all their spells again, instead of having the gradual increase that lower levels have. Blizzard may do something to alter this, but it still means there won’t be as much diversity and alterations that people could have when they’re not capped.

Flying mounts throughout Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms is awesome, but it also means that much of the game will need to be redone, which will take god knows amounts of time. Outland and Northrend were built for flying mounts, and I’m not sure how much exploring people have done of the original areas, but they’re built to loop back on themselves, not as one large landscape.

Two new races, pretty dam cool. No complaints there really, Goblins have been wanted for a huge amount of time, though the Worgen seem a tad evil for the Alliance.

Adding new clbumes to the races…Utter bullcrap. All of the clbumes were already set to match the charactistics of the race. I mean, a dwarf shaman? Dwarves hate that sort of thing, most of it is completely ruining half of the original Lore. And the fact that each race has an insane amount of clbumes sort of ruins the whole diversity of the world.

New level cap is cool. That is all.

Multi-flying mounts are awesome, but will let lower players easily access things they shouldn’t be able too, especially if Azeroth is now free to fly in.

All the new areas look fantastic, I myself have been looking forward to when Grim Batol would be open, because I am in love with that place. The fact that old areas are being change is slightly disheartening, though it does fit in with the whole “Changing world” idea. And flooding is awesome because that would be awesome. Its awesome ok. ALSO **** YEAH GNOMES ARE GETTING THEIR CITY BACK **** YOU ALL. And Hyjal is back. I mean really this is amazing.

Guild achievements will get people more addicted to the game and will heighten guild competition, so thats cool.

New bosses are fantastic, I mean, a return of Ragnaros? Hardly anybody even knows/remembers fighting him pre-TBC, will be nice to show lowbies the pain people suffered.

Archaeology is alright. Meh.

All the stats are being ****ed around with to make them easier. **** you Blizzard. Bring on the 12 year olds.

Relating to myself, a Warlock Engineer, the fact they’re making Engineering actually amazing, they’re aren’t enough of them around, and the soul shard this is alright, but probably for the best.

Anyway that’s my two cents. Log in to see images!

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Actually **** this, I’m starting my account back up.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

WoW: Perfect way to waste like 120 dollars, plus 15 dollars per month.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Crap I have to get to bed so I’m not even going to look into this until tomorrow… but let the Alliance have goblins and Horde have worgen Log in to see images!

Moodburger

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Chawin Posted:

Actually **** this, I’m starting my account back up.

Your rant and this post pretty much epitomizes the entire WoW process.. no matter how much one wants to rage at it, if you’re hooked or just a few months off being hooked, chances are you’ll buy this anyway. I haven’t played since TBC and I’m a happy camper in not having to get this..

Of course, this is all a moot point. I want Starcraft 2 so bad >.<

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Moodburger Posted:

Your rant and this post pretty much epitomizes the entire WoW process.. no matter how much one wants to rage at it, if you’re hooked or just a few months off being hooked, chances are you’ll buy this anyway. I haven’t played since TBC and I’m a happy camper in not having to get this..

Of course, this is all a moot point. I want Starcraft 2 so bad >.<

You must have misread my post, most of it was compliments towards Blizzard

Moodburger

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Chawin Posted:

You must have misread my post, most of it was compliments towards Blizzard

It felt more like you liked some bits of it but didn’t enjoy a ton of their new changes or contentswaps..

Or am I stuck in sarcasm land and unable to discern the true genius of your post? I am stumped!.. or amazed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!