Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun Post ideas here (and stories about what happened when/if you did them(

My ideas:

Melt white chocolate and fill it with cocoa and coffee powder (Call it mochalate, maybe add nuts or something)

P2P chat rooms on torrents (Hi all, why are you guys downloading loli? I’m getting it for my mate… I SWEAR!!!)

Mix 40ish% sugar 35ish% cocoa powder 10ish% cocoa powder 15ish% milk or water

That 3rd idea created the Zenninator (Pun on Zenith which is my name and terminator) Sludgebomb, I went for a long walk/adventure after drinking it, made me very happy and philosophical, acted as a powerful brain stimulant, and made me hear voices which said fortune cookie stuff like “There is no good and evil, only health and sickness” then very paranoid (I went BLARGH! Had a Spasm ran away hid, freaking out, and forgetting what the voices said, and they tormented me instead, then I went back to being happy and remembered the good stuff and forgot the bad stuff), not so good the 2nd time, and not so good the 3rd time when I had it and just stayed at home, it just made me feel like it was an earthquake, still got the fortune cookie stuff. Miraculously no headaches, I’m very sensitive to caffine.

Next idea: My half brother said he’ll share his weed when I turn 16… April 22nd will be a good day indeed.

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/22/2009 2:24AM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/22/2009 2:27AM     | #

Crank… Love that movie. (OP here)

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/22/2009 2:29AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Next idea: My half brother said he’ll share his weed when I turn 16… April 22nd will be a good day indeed.

Weed makes you cool bro.

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/22/2009 3:18AM     | #

get back to 4chan

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/22/2009 3:27AM     | #

2nd idea was alot better

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/22/2009 4:30AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!