Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu SpongeBob is a Pedo

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

http://spongetechtv.com/spongebob/

This is wrong on so many levels, especially since you’ll be paying $30/month per child for soap. It’s even weirder to me that “Sponge Tech USA” apparently specializes in car washing sponges.

Excitement “grows” along with SpongeBob as he expands, sharing love and care in every bubble.

Johnny Mac Posted:

spongebob is touching children in inappropriate places

Bath time is NOT this exciting

****ing creep

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

It looks perfectly fine for me. Maybe you’re imagining things? Log in to see images!

bumfabulous person

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

I’ve always wanted a SpongeBob in my unspeakable areas.. And kids would agree with me, because I know why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Cuz it has cinnamon swirls in every bite.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

bumfabulous person Posted:

I’ve always wanted a SpongeBob in my unspeakable areas.. And kids would agree with me, because I know why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Cuz it has cinnamon swirls in every bite.

Do you know why Trix are only for kids? I wanna know that.

bumfabulous person

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Trix contains a steroid that promotes physical and mental growth. Adults are not to consume it, because it could be abused in many ways, and ultimately would result in a few adults being supremely sexy, buff, and intelligent. That would be wrong in so many ways, because God would become jealous of their awesomeness and create Super fine upstanding member of societys to steal all our bikes, TVs, and white women.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

brb eating Trix

lulz pie

[huge balls]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

bumfabulous person Posted:

Trix contains a steroid that promotes physical and mental growth. Adults are not to consume it, because it could be abused in many ways, and ultimately would result in a few adults being supremely sexy, buff, and intelligent. That would be wrong in so many ways, because God would become jealous of their awesomeness and create Super fine upstanding member of societys to steal all our bikes, TVs, and white women.

****in lolLog in to see images!

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

twue

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!