Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Possible forum glitch?

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I was going for 20 forums and was in the middle of YouBoob when I got the dreaded “try refreshing you won’t lose your visit!” message. Log in to see images! There went my lemon scoops. I refreshed, but it took me back to the beginning of the forum again. I thought that this was a new thing to help with the forum lag problem, so I pwned the forum.

And then after, when I checked my forum bookmarks, it said that I pwned YouBoob twice. So not only did I actually lose a visit, I lost my pistachio scoops too. Log in to see images!

Has anyone gotten this lag/refresh problem? The most I can figure out is that I had actually pwned the forum, but lagged and had to refresh before I got the “Let’s Roll Out” type of message.

... I’m going to go cut myself to relieve the pain or something.Log in to see images!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

sounds like you were on the very last post. did you refresh using your browser or using the link in the corner?

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Velveteen Posted:

sounds like you were on the very last post. did you refresh using your browser or using the link in the corner?

I used the link in the corner (I always do), and that’s when it took me back to the beginning (the warning page with “you will have __ visits left” ). That’s what confused me, but I thought it might be a new measure they put in since we’ve all been complaining about forum lag killing our scoops. I actually thought it was a semi-good idea; if you lag, you just start all over, no harm no foul.

Until I realized it killed my run. x__X

windandwater edited this message on 03/19/2008 9:18PM

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

For what it’s worth, I’ve had that happen once when I died on the some turn that it timed out. When I beat the forum the same turn it timed out it gave me some other message and took me back to my char pane.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Well, it’s nice (?) to know that it’s happened to someone else. That means they’re not all out to get me. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!