Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing I am so disappointed in how badly my forumbuildr submissions are doing...

Little Fawn

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Well, having lived in Chi-town for a while, let me discreetly say that my forumbuildr votes are avaliable to the highest flezz bidder in order to help ease your pain. Vote early and vote often, that’s the Windy City way! Log in to see images!

/me notes that of her submissions this week, four are currently at -5 and two are at 0, so she certainly does know this pain!

Little Fawn edited this message on 03/19/2008 9:07PM

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Submission limit backlash maybe?

I’m giving up submitting anything else this week for fear of losing more submissions next week Log in to see images!

IWILL****ONY-
OU

[EPICLULS]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

One of mine is doing fairly well, but the rest have been down voted out of the running. Log in to see images!

Lucid Lulu

[The Ghebbernauts]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

jpsteel Posted:

Submission limit backlash maybe?

I’m giving up submitting anything else this week for fear of losing more submissions next week Log in to see images!

This.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

IWILL****ONYOU Posted:

chicago is a musical twat.[/IMG]

The lack of a comma actually made that funny.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Oops double post! Log in to see images! Arktor edited this message on 03/19/2008 9:36PM

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

The most generic idea I could come up with is also my first ever +5 Log in to see images!

Cherrypie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

That says alot about this game’s fanbase.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Usually obscure submissions don’t do too well. Neither do submissions that are funny but require some thought to get the joke.

I don’t think many people will think about submissions like that long enough to upvote them.

Cherrypie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

That leaves generic bland humor and mindless parodies (Gamefabulous personS, IMO), with the very occasional stroke of genius (FAP, Sayantology, also IMO)

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Hooray for my first +10!

It’s down to +8 now, but even if it sinks to -5 I will forever remember the virtues of uncreativity.

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

Yeah, I wasn’t too happy about this week. One of my forum suggestions which usually ambumes a few hundred votes (both up and down) only got about fifty total before the downvoters got to it and put it 5 votes under. IMO the more positive votes you get in total the harder it should be to get rid of it altogether. I’ve resubmitted the idea (“wasting” a submission or whatever) and it’s doing fairly well, considering.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I have to say I’m kind of stumped about why the top forum idea has twice as many votes as the next most popular idea. It’s not bad, but it’s kind of an obvious joke and not the funniest one I’ve seen.

Headsets

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I think its because it appeals to two lines of jokeing: the WBC and the Colbert Reports brand of satyr. because of this it appeals to voters even at first glance.

what I don’t understand is why wiccapedia shot past everyone else.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

satyrs killed my hero

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’m boggled when things that clearly aren’t forums get upvoted.

Sad when I upvoted a really clever enemy and saw that it was destined for elimination because people don’t get the pronunciation.

Overall though, I’ve found the forumbuildr forums clever and well done.

LeeLou

[Teatro Magico]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Velveteen Posted:

what i consider good ideas usually get up about 5 or so before they get another 5 down, and it teeter totters back and forth around zero.

Yeah, same here… my “best” submission this week struggled around 0 and finally sucgreat timesbed to the down voters today, but at least it resisted for about 5 days Log in to see images!

UndeadPhallu-
s117

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

People get ****y because I speak the truth. I'm actually awesome.

I’ve earned a total of 2 chocolate scoops for all my submissions, which are quite a few.

Even then, neither managed to make it into the actual forums proper; both managed 5 upvotes but later got hit with downvote spam like everything else I’ve submitted in the past.

In conclusion, I really think there have to be some limits on how many upvotes/downvotes people have for any given week (maybe a 3:1 ratio).

Tiny Clanger

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

I wish I could know which ones you guys submitted – then I could say ‘that was too long’ ‘you mis-spelled “bootyhole”’ ‘eh, it sucked and I wanted to get coffee’.

My very last shot at a submission this week has gone up to 10 with only 3 negative votes. It’s fickle, but I think short ‘Typical Posts’ in good English with sex jokes get upvoted more. I’m pretty fond of the one that’s currently top of that category, though, because it uses MadLibs very well and is darn funny.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!