Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature forum coulours

Phwiffo

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

i think that forumwarz shuld hav mor better coulours like tthe forums in the game. u kno, they have diffarent coulours when sum1 posts and then sum1 posts undurneath them. i think that is a gud idea and whoever make this game shud do it here.

<Brian> I’ll drink to that.

<Huitzil> You’ll drink to changing the batteries in your smoke detector!

<Huitzil> Which is quite important, don’t get me wrong, but not really a drinkable occurance.

<Brian> Hey! I don’t have a drinking problem!

<Brian> If anything, I’m TOO good at it. <_<

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

evil trout is colourblind

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Vicky Love

Avatar: 62540 2010-03-27 20:18:40 -0400

[Klan Apathy]

Level 69 Camwhore

paid for by the Scottish Ellen Degenerous of Forumwarz

supporting this idea. moar colors = wow!!1

also more glitter!!1

bye guys

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• ♥icky Lo♥e •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Phwiffo

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

who is this trout? ppl r drawin picturs of him and everythin’. must be a pretty famus guyyyyyyyyyyyyy (sorree! my key is stuck and i dont kno how to fix it?)

<Brian> I’ll drink to that.

<Huitzil> You’ll drink to changing the batteries in your smoke detector!

<Huitzil> Which is quite important, don’t get me wrong, but not really a drinkable occurance.

<Brian> Hey! I don’t have a drinking problem!

<Brian> If anything, I’m TOO good at it. <_<

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!