Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores 911

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Being australian, I don’t really see the big idead of the 9th of november.

enlighten me.

BOILING-ANONYMOUS was banned for this post by Evil Trout

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

I had family on the 9/11 events. This post offends me in ways you can only imagine.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

I’m pretty sure we all knew people that were directly affected by the attacks. But yeah make a cheap joke about different systems of conveying the date and drag up some shtity memories. Good work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I have reasons to believe you are a troll in disguise, and request tat you be put on time-out so you can think about your actions. After this time-out I think you will be a better person, and will play along with others nicely.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I dunno what’s 0/00

o ****

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Man, Americans have no sence of humor.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

I don’t care much about your “joke” but it hurts me deep inside everytime I remember my family member’s deaths. Since you are obviously in no way involed in this incidents you will never understand, but here, you earn troll points for making me cry this evening.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

ChilePepino Posted:

I don’t care much about your “joke” but it hurts me deep inside everytime I remember my family member’s deaths. Since you are obviously in no way involed in this incidents you will never understand, but here, you earn troll points for making me cry this evening.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

my memory of 9/11 was getting a haircut that day

thats pretty horrible too so please don’t talk about that day

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

ChilePepino Posted:

Gee, way to make a person feel bad..

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

BOILING-ANONYMOUS Posted:

Man, Americans have no sence of humor.

no “sence” of humor? I’m sure the Jews chuckle about the Holocaust every once in awhile, and the poor saps in Darfur wake up with a smile and a giggle everyday, because there is great humor in tragedy and suffering.

Grow up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

no “sence” of humor? I’m sure the Jews chuckle about the Holocaust every once in awhile, and the poor saps in Darfur wake up with a smile and a giggle everyday, because there is great humor in tragedy and suffering.

Grow up.

9/11 was nothing compared to holocaust or darfur

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Grow up.

The jews in the holocaust Can’t chuckle about the Holocaust, caz they’re all dead.

and I’ll grow up now.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Inertia Posted:

9/11 was nothing compared to holocaust or darfur

It’s still a tragedy where tons of people died. Sure it may of not been the scale of it, but the idea Hobart was trying to get through to mr Anon here was clear enough.

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

And another thing I’ve been wondering. If you looked at the title, why go to the thread and reply once you know what it’s going to be about? It’d save a lota’ tears.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

I thought it might contain something about the american emergency system.

EDIT: And maybe since it’s on the NO SRSLY forum, I thought it was a thread trying to encourage serious discussion.

ChilePepino edited this message on 08/18/2009 5:17AM

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

ChilePepino Posted:

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

ChilePepino Posted:

EDIT: And maybe since it’s on the NO SRSLY forum, I thought it was a thread trying to encourage serious discussion.

Who says it’s not serious discussion, I said I see nothing wrong with the 9th of november and you go having a cry about the 11th of september.

I’m not dishonoring the people that died in the twin towers. Infact I feel some form of sadness towards them and their families. (And I hardly feel sad about anything)

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Don’t try to justify yourself and don’t play dumb, it’s pretty well known worldwide what the 9/11 represents for the americans and whoever knows or knew someone involed on the attacks.

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

ChilePepino Posted:

Don’t try to justify yourself and don’t play dumb, it’s pretty well known worldwide what the 9/11 represents for the americans and whoever knows or knew someone involed on the attacks.

Hey that’s not fair on me, I know someone that has been affected by 9/11

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!