Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Pokemon Thread?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

CrinkzPipe Posted:

The first part wasn’t all caps. Log in to see images!

oh right, sorry, I’m drinking.

GOod- now you don’t have to get banned. Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Skyman747 Posted:

Yes, because adding hold items in Gen 2 or completely reworking the EV system for Gen 3 or the Physical/Special split in Gen 4 did absolutely nothing to change the gameplay. /sarcasm

The base gameplay no, maybe for all of you “LOL I PLAY A CASUAL GAME SRSLY LOLOL” people it did, but for people who played just the game it didn’t change any thing.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Absol.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

There really is an absurd amount of complexity hidden in the numbers underlying pokemon games… it’s the kind of thing that could drive me insane if I were to give a ****. Luckily I don’t give even the tiniest of ****s, all these crazy shenanigans for a few-point advantage is only of consequence if you’re playing against another person who has also sunk ungodly amounts of time into the matter.

Pokemon Gold was pretty cool though… came within a handful of mons of actually finishing that one, was going to trade some of the last ones across from a friend’s Silver version but the internal battery on their cart had died and their save died with it.

Sooner or later this will happen to mine too, and all the time I spent on it will truly amount to nothing. If I remember rightly, the in-game time counter was up to something like 10 solid days of my life that are never coming back. Not that I would have spent that time curing cancer, or anything else useful, if I’d not been playing pokemon…

X - x

[WeChall]

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

man-man Posted:

There really is an absurd amount of complexity hidden in the numbers underlying pokemon games… it’s the kind of thing that could drive me insane if I were to give a ****. Luckily I don’t give even the tiniest of ****s, all these crazy shenanigans for a few-point advantage is only of consequence if you’re playing against another person who has also sunk ungodly amounts of time into the matter.

Pokemon Gold was pretty cool though… came within a handful of mons of actually finishing that one, was going to trade some of the last ones across from a friend’s Silver version but the internal battery on their cart had died and their save died with it.

Sooner or later this will happen to mine too, and all the time I spent on it will truly amount to nothing. If I remember rightly, the in-game time counter was up to something like 10 solid days of my life that are never coming back. Not that I would have spent that time curing cancer, or anything else useful, if I’d not been playing pokemon…

All you have to do is replace the internal battery when it runs out. I think the battery is pretty cheap, the only hard part is getting that very special screw off.

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

after the second gen, pokemon sucked/got to unoriginal.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!