Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout I'm not sure what this image is exactly but I know it should be incorporated into itembuilder somehow.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

Umm… xD

jdwithavenge-
ance

Avatar: 203588 Thu Sep 03 21:58:20 -0400 2009

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

why, those are two black adidas socks.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

So, if some item comes up which you fell should have this image, use it.

I don’t really see the point for this thread. Care to explain, or shall I just close it now?

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

MC Banhammer Posted:

So, if some item comes up which you fell should have this image, use it.

I don’t really see the point for this thread. Care to explain, or shall I just close it now?

It’s not as if these forums are being flooded with content, and this is at least partially buildr related. ‘Here’s an image, come up with a description and it could be an item’ Why not?

apgeorge69

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Well no self respecting Emo kid would wear adidas socks even if they ARE black, so it’s not an Emo item.

Those legs would drive any Camwhore into a negative zone as far as Sexiness, so they are out.

I see no way that those birds could increase processing power even in a hamster driven rig, so no Hackers.

That leaves us with Permanoob and Troll, and I’m kinda leaning towards Permanoob for sheer artistic stupidity (sorta like the bunny with a pancake on its head) but the dropped drawers full of feathery goodness makes a compelling argument for Douchebaggery…

If only someone could photoshop a cardboard tube dangling from the top of the pic, we could call it an Origami Pigeon Nest…

(subtle gerbil innuendo)

Or maybe a Permanoob Pigeon Prestidigitator, “Please note there is nothing up my sleeve…”

bumfabulous person

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

How the hell did you get a picture of my mom’s legs

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!