Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Come closer to the fire, and listen to my tale...

burningpopsi-
cles

Avatar: 185740 Sun Jul 26 20:51:42 -0400 2009

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

So i’ve been watching masters of horror all night, as one by one my roomates went to bed, leaving me all alone with a sleeping cat. And after a couple of hours, i’m getting pretty creeped out, so i figure i’ll play some games.

So i start playing portal, and i get to the part where everything starts going pear-shaped (if you’ve played the game you’ll know what i mean…i don’t want to ruin it for anyone), and since i’ve been watching horror all night and i’m the only one awake and the lights are out, i start getting fairly freaked-out.

And THEN…out of nowhere…my freaking cat jumps directly onto my head with claws extended. So i SCREAM, wake EVERYBODY up, drop the keyboard and fling the mouse into space. Lucky i didn’t **** myself as well. My roomates ****ed themselves laughing though…

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

cool story bro, would love to hear another.

burningpopsi-
cles

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

so…sarcasm is allowed in CD, then? Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

burningpopsicles Posted:

No sarcasm here, I really enjoyed your fine story and would love to hear more of your work.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

burningpopsicles Posted:

I certainly hope so.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

I certainly hope so.

You most definitely are not, go away.

Alright, I’m just pulling your leg, you can stay.

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Ooooh! Oooh! I have a story about games.

‘Caz my friends are fabulous persons and can’t tell the difference between being scared and getting a shock, they invite me over to play fear 2, first time playing it..

So I’m going through the level, going,”She’s going to appear there” “this is going to flash” ‘Caz I’ve played fear 1 and it’s basically the same thing over and over again.

Then because they are douches they come up behind me turn the lights of at a scary bit and yell “BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” in my ear (No they’re not new zeland) So I jump a bit and as I jump I slammed my elbow into my friend that’s behind me, giving him a broken Nose.

so I was on the ground laughing along with my other friend, while the one with the broken nose was on the ground crying, which only made me laugh more.

Moral of the story: don’t get hit in the nose, it’s funny.

burningpopsi-
cles

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

LOL!

i never finished fear…i was so poes-scared i kept running into rooms and shooting inanimate objects while my friends lawled

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

burningpopsicles Posted:

LOL!

i never finished fear…i was so poes-scared i kept running into rooms and shooting inanimate objects while my friends lawled

It’s not scary if you don’t pay attention Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!