Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Official Ghax Hate Thread

I’m sure all of us do, so let’s post about it here.

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 12:58PM     | #

why not in grp?

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 12:58PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

why not in grp?

lol wtf? the op is more of a woman's genitals than ghax himself? I didn’t think that was ****ing possible. ghax is still a worthless, anti-social, huge dork, but still.

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 1:00PM     | #

ghax is a fabulous person

leave it at that

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 1:01PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

lol wtf? the op is more of a woman's genitals than ghax himself? I didn’t think that was ****ing possible. ghax is still a worthless, anti-social, huge dork, but still.

its because the op is generichaxor dumb ****

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 1:02PM     | #

ghax is a ****ing indian male reproductive organsucker. i hope his fugly mother gets cancer in her woman's genitals.

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 1:10PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

ghax is a ****ing indian male reproductive organsucker. i hope his fugly mother gets cancer in her woman's genitals.

posting here so that ghax DOESN’T get his precious flamebate points. thread post times are too close together to BOTH be ghax

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 1:12PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

posting here so that ghax DOESN’T get his precious flamebate points. thread post times are too close together to BOTH be ghax

Not really. Post cool down is 30 seconds? If ghax posted at 12:58 exactly, then at 12:58 and 30 seconds he could get two posts. For example, I will post right after this one.

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 1:14PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Not really. Post cool down is 30 seconds? If ghax posted at 12:58 exactly, then at 12:58 and 30 seconds he could get two posts. For example, I will post right after this one.

u do realize we’re talking about ghax, right? the fabulous person that brags about his test server peens just b/c he’s asked to as a joke

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 1:20PM     | #

entire thread is ghax talking to himself b/c he has no IRL friends and he’s too much of a fabulous person to get a female to talk to him

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 1:20PM     | #

This thread is about Karl Koch now.

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 1:24PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

nou

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 5:15PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

who?

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/16/2009 5:15PM     | #

you do all realise that this is giving ghax power right? your completely feeding in. you all fail. i do not however because i have better things to do with my time than hate ghax. like be an bumhole to the stupid.

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/17/2009 2:28PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!