Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores Girl Gamers.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

burningpopsicles Posted:

I think a lot of girls don’t take gaming srsly atall. There’s a difference between girls who game, and girl-gamers, imo. Also, i maintain that FPSes are hard for girls b/c we don’t have the same sense of spatial-orientation that guys do.

That said, i can DESTROY you at RTSGs…Log in to see images!

I’m sorry but this is a load of horse poop. I kill at FPSs, so does my sister. Also there are a lot of girls who game and take it very seriously. Not everyone goes on mic and announces “Hey I’m a girl, look at me!” Most serious girl gamers tend to just frag your bum and move on.

burningpopsi-
cles

Avatar: 185740 Sun Jul 26 20:51:42 -0400 2009

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

duca Posted:

I’m sorry but this is a load of horse poop. I kill at FPSs, so does my sister. Also there are a lot of girls who game and take it very seriously. Not everyone goes on mic and announces “Hey I’m a girl, look at me!” Most serious girl gamers tend to just frag your bum and move on.

Don’t get me wrong…i totally agree with you. Especially that last bit…now THAT’S what i mean by girl-gamer. The rest don’t take it srsly.

P.S. I also like to use the spatial-awareness excuse, b/c i’m TERRIBLE at FPSes and always will be Log in to see images!

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

burningpopsicles Posted:

Don’t get me wrong…i totally agree with you. Especially that last bit…now THAT’S what i mean by girl-gamer. The rest don’t take it srsly.

P.S. I also like to use the spatial-awareness excuse, b/c i’m TERRIBLE at FPSes and always will be Log in to see images!

Please don’t use the spatial awareness excuse. I certainly don’t view my gender as a handicap and find it sad that anyone actually does.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

plk Posted:

Please don’t use the spatial awareness excuse. I certainly don’t view my gender as a handicap and find it sad that anyone actually does.

Signed.

burningpopsi-
cles

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

hey, i never said ‘handicap’. you must admit that there are just some things that girls are generally better at, and vice versa. I mean…you might as well let guys carry stuff, for example, b/c they have more muscle-mbum than you. Then again, everything has exceptions. Log in to see images!

i’m not trying to pick a fight here atall…i shall amend my statement to ‘I have more trouble with spatial-awareness than all of the men i know’.

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’m horrible at FPS, but I blame that more on a lifetime of wrist injuries than gender.

And where’s the other side of the coin here? I’ve seen lots of “girls don’t take gaming seriously”, but I personally know plenty of guys who don’t take it seriously either. Actually, I think I know more casual guy gamers than hardcore ones.

And come to think of it, what is the definition of “serious gaming”? Just considering FPS “gaming” is a pretty narrow definition considering all the genres out there.

At any rate, I think we need to rebumign the issues of gaming from “male vs. female” to “reasonable vs. stupid”.

burningpopsi-
cles

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

Blu3Schnauzer Posted:

At any rate, I think we need to rebumign the issues of gaming from “male vs. female” to “reasonable vs. stupid”.

upvoted

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Meh. It’s more the fact that anyone who decides they’re going to angle for free stuff/attention via MySpace angle shots is probably not spending much time working on their gaming skills.

Chances are a lot of the good players you go up against are actually female, they just decide not to announce it. Either because it’s irrelevant (and let’s face it, it is), or to avoid harrbumment/stereotyping. Because there are a few who ruin it for everyone else. Log in to see images!

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

When I play a game and find out they’re is a woman, I don’t sit there and INSTANTLY stereotype. but when they come on having like camwhore pictures and go on mic giggling and saying “Don’t hurt me, I’m a girl” Thats what reaaaally ****es the **** out of me.

I take time to bumes is all.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

BOILING-ANONYMOUS Posted:

When I play a game and find out they’re is a woman, I don’t sit there and INSTANTLY stereotype. but when they come on having like camwhore pictures and go on mic giggling and saying “Don’t hurt me, I’m a girl” Thats what reaaaally ****es the **** out of me.

I take time to bumes is all.

That also ****es me off and I’m also a girl.

Shadow Ruler-
IV

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

In general, no. There are good ones, yes. But sadly, there are too few who care.

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Xylon Posted:

She also cleans my house.

Unnecessary information. I’ve found people always qualify statements like that. “She’s a professional X, and a loving mother of 2”. Yeah, it’s nitpicking but it’s hella annoying.

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Fran Posted:

That also ****es me off and I’m also a girl.

‘Tiz why I mostly stereotype.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Fran Posted:

I’m also a girl.

This is debatable. Log in to see images!

Anyways – girls are no better or worse at video games then men. The only difference is that there are more male gamers than female, so you’re obviously going to find more good male players than female.

Aziz

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Why are all these women not in kitchens? Log in to see images!

Aziz was banned for this post by spacekadt

BOILING-ANON-
YMOUS

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Aziz Posted:

Why are all these women not in kitchens? Log in to see images!

They are to busy either cleaning or sucking there boyfriends off?

BOILING-ANONYMOUS was banned for this post by spacekadt

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!