Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News 24 forums pwned and.....(may contain nuts. er, SPOILERS)

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

yesterday, i reached 20 forums pwned, and was able to pwn 2 more after that. today, i pwned 2 forums, after which i was expecting my e-peen to be lengthened and no go. i only got a message saying “4 forums pwned: you earned a pistachio scoop”. talk about a let-down. i had pwned 24 different forums at that point without a single loss, and even after using my last 2 fourm visits, i got nothing. correct me if i’m wrong, but something’s not happening right, right?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

all 24 have to be unique.

won’t be available till sunday.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Thats going to be fun, lol now I need to make another list of all the forums to make 100%% sure that things go how they are planed out.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Velveteen Posted:

all 24 have to be unique.

won’t be available till sunday.

yeah, i realized what the problem was this morning. the reason i had 20 and there were 4 more i could pwn was because it started over somewhere in the forumbuilder forums after i got to 20 last time so it seemed like i could get to 24….

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Thats going to be fun, lol now I need to make another list of all the forums to make 100%% sure that things go how they are planed out.

i just go through them in order, less keeping track that way.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

There’s a new “visit history” feature under bookmarks – forums that tells you which ones you’ve been to.

I got 4 forums pwned today after 14 unique visits last week. I guess all 24 visits have to be in the same week?

LeeLou

[Teatro Magico]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Arktor Posted:

There’s a new “visit history” feature under bookmarks – forums that tells you which ones you’ve been to.

I got 4 forums pwned today after 14 unique visits last week. I guess all 24 visits have to be in the same week?

I don’t think so… however I think you got that because a new round of domination started yesterday. I’m not sure though… Check your visit history, it will tell you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!