Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Custom titles.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I’ve noticed that aside from the large, red caps titles that people can buy from Crotch Zombie, there are also clbum specific titles in a smaller black text. The Wiki claims that if these titles are replaced by a custom one, they can’t be brought back – does this mean even if the original poster copies word for word the custom title, or leaves it blank after paying the appropriate BP, the black text doesn’t come back?

As an extension of this, if one purchases a custom title for oneself, will the title only be in large red, or can it be in small black as well?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Custom titles are always red. I think I saw Shii go back to his non-custom black text title once but I’m not sure.

We SHOULD be able to have custom titles in any color of the rainbow and we SHOULD be able to have smileys in them, different sized text, and nonstandard characters, but you would have to tm Evil Trout and ask if you wanted to revert your red text title. He might make you pay for it.

I was going to make a thread about what we SHOULD be able to do with our custom titles, so let this count as that.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

We SHOULD be able to have custom titles in any color of the rainbow and we SHOULD be able to have smileys in them, different sized text, and nonstandard characters, but you would have to tm Evil Trout and ask if you wanted to revert your red text title. He might make you pay for it.

I was going to make a thread about what we SHOULD be able to do with our custom titles, so let this count as that.

Agreed, but no smileys in custom titles please.

Disagreed. Lots of smileys in custom titles, please.

I request that all bb codes in use on this site be made available, including smileys and flashing rainbow text. Log in to see images! 1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 08/14/2009 9:52AM

The Raven

Avatar: 93088 Thu Jan 01 19:28:12 -0500 2009

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

awk altfail

The Raven edited this message on 08/14/2009 10:04AM

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Disagreed. Lots of smileys in custom titles, please.

I request that all bb codes in use on this site be made available, including smileys and flashing rainbow text. Log in to see images!

color is one thing, but I have a hard time with smilies. It’s already too easy to spam up smilies in a post, much less someone filling their title with them. Not to mention it makes an already difficult formatting idea even tougher.

Color, size, and other text format options are a good idea, though.

If you support size, what if everyone just puts size 30? The real reason is he could just set the title field to accept the bb codes he has. Smileys would still be limited by his character limit, and the characters would include the code tags.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

good point.

I guess, imo, this shouldn’t be a priority over the game stuff. It would take some extra work to put in place, whereas the topic icons won’t at all; just swap them out. Maybe just color, idk.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Making the Moderator title shiny has top priority atm, ET is coding like nuts. Episode 3 may get delayed, but I’m sure the community will understand this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!