Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant RONT!

Bugz Durango

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Seriously folks? You have to PURCHACE episode 2?

I bought brownie points just to be nice and support this game, I even bought the 9.99$ pachage because I wanted to help out, but now I regret it ALOT! Seriously, I spent them on forum visits and now I can’t do anything, this is absolutely ridiculous. spending another 9.99$ is just too much to ask. Anyone else dissappointed by this pay to play bullcrap?

AND I spelled rant wrong in the title god damnit!

Bugz Durango edited this message on 08/13/2009 6:52PM

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Bugz Durango Posted:

Seriously folks? You have to PURCHACE episode 2?

I bought brownie points just to be nice and support this game, I even bought the 9.99$ pachage because I wanted to help out, but now I regret it ALOT! Seriously, I spent them on forum visits and now I can’t do anything, this is absolutely ridiculous. spending another 9.99$ is just too much to ask. Anyone else dissappointed by this pay to play bullcrap?

AND I spelled rant wrong in the title god damnit!

I’m not disappointed. I think it’s a p. good deal for only $10, and it is not necessary. With Kyoubai, you can buy the Ep. 2 items (I think? Not sure on if you can equip them or not) and all that episode 2 adds is about 20 forums and a weeks more story. The only thing this alters in Dom is that you don’t have the last couple legs in your streak, and if you can’t equip the ep 2 items, a harder time getting Lemons.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

You weren’t aware of this from the start? I’m pretty sure I knew from the beginning that Ep1 was free but Ep2 needed to be bought.

On further inspection (aka going through the sign up process up to the point where you have to register an account), maybe you could have missed the fact that Ep2 was pay-to-play if you’d never looked at the ‘Support Us’ section. Maybe this should be mentioned along the way somewhere to avoid the annoyance factor when what was calling itself a “Free browser game” suddenly asks for money after the first chapter.

Your options at this point are basically either to (1) bite the bullet and pay the fee… it’s not that much and you get a fairly decent amount in Ep2 to play through. Or (2) try and win some contests for BP, or beg for freebies. And (3) keep playing without Ep2 (or find a different game)

Pretty sure the Ep2 item slots open up as soon as you buy any of the relevant items, so all you’d be missing is the story and the mission forums. Your call as to whether it’s worth it.

Bugz Durango

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Where are the contests?

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Alternatively, you could try doing something worthwhile to the FWZ community, that would convince someone to purchase your services (I.E. Drawing stuff for BP)

My suggestion is to pony up some more dough. Episode three is coming soon and you’ll have to pay for that, too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!