Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun New Domination Card Suggestions

ReVeLaToR

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

i like the idea of a possibly more expensive card that would destroy one or more cards of an opposing player bumuming they weren’t shielded. If shielded it only destroys the shield.

Forum Pwnage

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I Log in to see images! domination but never seem to win because i go for min scoops

i always come up the little bit short..

but if i can keep it up for a few days i have a chance of wining!

anyway heres my ideas

The Switcheroo 2!

Choose 2 of your cards ad destroy them to recieve the power of choosing 1 free card of your choice

The Secret Screwover

Remove 2 scoops of any person on the board. they will not be told who screwed them

Home Improvements

remove 3 Random scoops and then give yourself 3scoops of your choice

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

The switchoroo 2 basically means paying 8 scoops for a card you want (unless this Switcheroo counts as a separate card meaning it’d be 12)? I think there’s a reason why the cards we are offered are randomized. I’d rather just pay 4 scoops twice/thrice. People would most like get some peeping toms and/or original Switheroos just to trade them in.

I’ve always thought about being anonymous when stealing scoops would be nice idea, but doesn’t quite give an advantage. Although I’d call it a concealed weapon or concealed shotgun.

Balloon edited this message on 09/26/2008 10:02PM

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

Russian Re-Relette: Remove (Random number between 1-5) scoops of a random flavor from six random players in your bracket. Careful! Playing with guns has the risk of shooting yourself (lucky for you it’s just scoops)!

Forum Pwnage

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

bump

Suicide Homocide-

remove 3 scoops from you

destroy 2 scoops from anyone (you choose)

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Don’t we already get to choose who we hit with a shotgun? Or are you saying choose scoops?

RazDaz

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

FREEZE!

Locks your scoop count in place for a few hours. While this means no one can can remove any of your scoops, it also means that you can’t get any new scoops.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

A few hours? That’s a bit insane. People would just use it right at the end. Hell if you had a bracket with 15 people, you could do it to every single one. Makes the game even more unfair than it already is.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!